5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: I Hate Revision: Study Skills and Revision Techniques for Gcse, A-level and Undergraduate Exams (Paperback)
As a parent of 2 kids coming up to their GCSEs and both of whom 'Hate Revision' I didn't know whow to approach this subject to help support them through the process - I particularly enjoyed the psychology studies quoted (and well explained in everyday language) to under pin the advice that was being given. When they finish their end of term exams I'll get them both to read this - hopefully in prep for next year so they are better prepared. Would definitely recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Advice!, 14 Mar 2014
Rob's advice is absolutely spot-on. This guide is full of insight from someone who, despite his age, really knows what he is talking about. I would recommend it to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hu, 30 Nov 2013
Good! Love the book I'm doing gcse no www and I learned a lit from u thanks man have a nice life