Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 April 2012
Just wanted to say, "Thank you, John"! I saw both your interviews on 'Edge' & know that you've researched this book for 10yrs, & should be commended for doing so!
I'm also a researcher (of sorts) on these type of things & I was looking forward immensely to your book finally coming out.
I was aware of most things in the book, however, even though I've only read several sections thus far there have been more than a few tid-bits of info that I'm glad have now been brought to my attention, plus a number of topics that I hadn't heard of or simply had never thought to investigate before.

To those who have an interest in any conspiracy-related material, this is a veritable encyclopedia & a definite must read.
To those who haven't heard of any of this stuff before, I urge you to read this book asap as it will totally blow your mind!
That said. I can easily imagine the newbee reading this & thinking the author is a complete & utter nut-job, but once one starts to research it for oneself, one gradually begins to 'wake up' to the fact that the falsification of history is exactly what has happened & continues to happen in this world.

It'd probably take me another 10yrs to comment on everything in the book or indeed try & convince any of the uninitiated that this stuff is real. What I will say though, is that this book should be given out to every student, in every school, in every country around the world; in an effort to combat the rubbish we grow up & live our entire lives believing. I, for one, wish I'd been handed this book when I was in my formative years, but am also glad that I eventually 'woke up' of my own accord. If everyone on the planet read this book a lot of the awful things that are going on in this world might begin to change, after all knowledge is power. At very least anyone reading this book will have food for thought & just may start to ask a few more questions.

John, once again I thank you for your work & dedication to this/these subject(s), & I will promote your book whenever & wherever I go in the world to everyone I meet.
on 9 September 2013
This book was amazing I loved it. It was more than just a conspiracy theory type book, it gave real alternative views with evidence and credence to back it up.

I would recommend this book to people who are open minded enough to taking a critical view of the world we live in today.
on 9 March 2014
Having read around many of the subjects listed in the `Contents', I approached this book with an open and enquiring mind, but was surprised when the book moved quickly to suggest the abandonment of science and skepticism.

What then must be our yardstick?

The approach of this book is more in keeping with the presentation of a new religion, plying the age old methodology for suppressing and controlling the mass of humanity by the presentation of opinion and fantasy as `facts', whilst at the same time denying testable evidence, and pouring scorn on science and sceptics alike, whilst accusing them of being tools of the oppressor; and thereby sucking in and fooling those who are prepared simply to be told what to believe.

I am firmly convinced that not everything in the mainstream is exactly `as it appears to be' and that many conspiracies and unpleasant events have occurred in our past, and are likely to continue in the future. I have a great deal of respect for those who have the courage and tenacity to sift the evidence and shine a light into the dark corners of our world; but the approach must always be clear and analytical, with clearly testable references, otherwise books of this sort will do much to destroy the credibility of sensible and methodical researchers.

Surely we must remain alert thinkers, and apply our minds to a critical analysis of all that is offered us, or we risk becoming the very `Sheeple' that Mr Hamer and others have cautioned against!
on 31 March 2016
Brilliant in parts, misguided in others. John needs to remember that true knowledge does not come from the research of other misguided folks. Or maybe he is another level of 'truth' designed deliberately to mislead those who seek the purest form. Watch the film 'Inception', and know that one may equally be asleep though one believes oneself to have awoken from a dream (Programmed reality). Glaringly obvious mistakes and omissions prevail in this book.....I did however enjoy reading it.
Well written, well argued, well 'researched' (using the generally accepted symantics for this impoverished method of truth seeking), but sadly lacking pure truth (Hence the 3 stars).
If you are a genuine soul of light John, and indeed do seek REAL reality then feel free to contact.
on 9 August 2013
This makes for an interesting, but very depressing read. It overwhelms you with research about living conditions of today's society. Written in plain easy-to-read language style, you can get through it extremely quickly. There is one over-riding concern I had. Apart from being able to pull out quotes from historic and famous personalities, where was all this information derived? And how can we know for sure that there is an element of truth in it, rather than just hearsay? If it is true, it could make one feel very helpless and, as a result, depressed indeed.
on 16 May 2013
Having read most of the books by David Icke, I found this book to be very similar in content. If you enjoy this book then you should try Icke's "guide to the global conspiracy" for more eye opening information on this subject. Because everything we have been taught, is wrong and we are born into a world of slavery that is controlled by the elite money men that are known as "illuminati".
on 18 November 2013
It would be very easy to dismiss this book as just another nutty conspiracy, but there's something about the reserved tone of the author and his constant exhortations not to trust him but to investigate his claims for yourself that lifts it above the usual dross peddled in this area. A good read, but often a disconcerting and depressing view of the world that you probably won't thank him for sharing with you. Still, if you would rather know what's really going on, then you owe it to yourself to at least consider the possibility that everything you have been told to date is lie, and this book provides more compelling arguments than most.
on 23 June 2013
I have already reviewed this book but it has mysteriously disappeared. This is a book which has some interesting sections especially about the banking system, hemp and modern medicine but tends to cover ground already covered by David Icke, an elite conspiracy. I did find the fawning over Hitler unpleasant and although not denying the Holocaust took place there seems to be an attempt to justify it by saying the Allies also were also guilty. Unfortunately I just struggle to believe the amount of people required to keep quiet in regards to the Apollo landings, 911, chemtrails etc frankly unbelievable. Another technique the author uses is to suggest on one page and the next page it is a fact, an example is Stanley Kubrick could have been involved in faking the Apollo landing and on the next page it is a given fact.

Another quite ridiculous notion is an alien race from the constellation of Orion came to Earth, sorry but there is no place as the constellation of Orion, it is simply a linkage of unconnected stars into a pattern by ancient man, the stars of Orion lie millions of light years away from each other. I have an open mind but as the great Howard Devoto said "My mind is not so open to let anything crawl in"
on 14 March 2013
Well written with some fascinating in depth food for thought. The section on the Diana murder was a real eye opener. It's terrifying and disheartening to think the world is as described in this book, and frustrating when you consider how powerless we are against the NWO. So why only 3 stars? Well, the author appears to believe in reincarnation and that souls can choose who they return as. I wouldn't come back as me, so who would return to starvation or illness? What put the tin hat on it though was the Music chapter. The guy is embarrassing here. He thinks Black Sabbath, a bunch of brummies from Aston are satanists! So Satan exists as well, does he? Unfortunately nonsense like this undermines the whole book, which is a shame as there is stuff in here that you should know. We need sound people to write about this stuff and expose the NWO, Banksters, etc. A worthy effort then, but undermined by it's nuttier bits. The Banksters won't lose any sleep over it, but with a little restraint by the author, they might have. Next.
99 comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 October 2014
Was just standing at my backdoor and looking at a gorgeous blue sky and feathery, white clouds - this world IS beautiful and it is being and has been dragged down into ruin by the Elite, The Illuminati, The Bilderbergers, or whatever epithet you want to ascribe to them - approximately 10,000 of them, according to David Hamer and there are SEVEN BILLION of us!

I actually believe all or most of what he says and much of it is very similar to David Icke's beliefs. I do not actually believe, as someone else stated, that it is a plagerism of Icke's books as there are some things here not mentioned in Icke's and sometimes a slightly different take or explanation about them.

In any event, this book , along with David Icke's, should be MANDATORY READING for all the population - this being one of the only and perhaps THE only way of anything being done about what is going on. Help will certainly not come from the muzzled media, sycophantic governments, terrorist BANKSTERS, and their ilk, will it?

Maybe, as David Hamer says about the old adage of THE HUNDREDTH MONKEY, the balance will tip and peoples' eyes will be opened to see what is actually in plain sight! Let us fervently hope so anyway as I believe that time is fast running out.

VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
77 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse