Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 January 2016
Loved it could not put it down
on 13 March 2014
The voice of the main character is incredibly annoying, too full of himself and tries too hard to be witty. Dialogue is often unnatural and is thus rather awkward. I am not sure that this drivel was even proofread, due to the number of inconsistencies throughout. Not worth the time or money. Characters are caricatures, plot is boring and seems to be made up as the author wrote, with little or no thought behind it to gjve it sustenance.
on 12 April 2013
I usually love mystery, thriller type books but I didnt realise this was a short story, it took me a long time to get into the story and when I finally thought it was getting interesting.. it ended. For a short story, this is an easy read, but so much more could have been added. I can only give this a 2 out of 5.
on 11 January 2014
Probably like most fans of horror/ghost stories I'm rarely frightened by what I read, but I found this pretty creepy! It's only a short story which I wasn't aware of when I downloaded it but I received it free, so no complaints. Will definitely be downloading more of his work.
on 6 February 2014
I was really looking forward to this book but truthfully, was a little bit disappointed. Although it was very well written, the actual story was nothing special or original and didn't really get going until over halfway through the book.
on 18 April 2014
dreadfully short, dreadfully cliched, do not waste your time or your money I wish I still didn't have another eight words to write because honestly this book is not worth them.
on 24 September 2013
I enjoyed this short story, great pace, however I can't help feeling it was all a bit shallow and rushed?
on 12 March 2013
Am I missing something here ? sorry but book was great up until the problem at the store. All this author did was write the next pages with noises , and lots of "what's that's ? " , hearing noises and wondering what they are is a complete horror cop - out .Please don't insult the readers intelligence by thinking we can accept this rubbish for horror !
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse