Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Fire Shop Men's Shop Women's

Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 July 2014
From the first page of this story, I was intrigued. This book takes an approach at futuristic/paranormal unlike any I’ve read before. The main character, Jade’s, ability to smell the other character’s emotions is so genius that I am still sitting and stirring about it. I love Jade. She’s an incredibly strong woman, physically and psychologically, as well as an excellent leader. However, once the author introduces Rein to the story, I realized that Jade may have one weak spot. The tumultuous relationship between the two of them is awesome. I love how one second they hate each other and the next they are practically undressing one another in their minds.

The story progressed well, and was a nice mixture of a bunch of different genres to keep me intrigued. I believe that this book has a huge audience, and that no matter what you prefer to read, it would fall into that category. Highly recommended, and I am looking forward to reading more books by this author.
on 19 March 2014
I was told that the second edition of this book is coming out shortly but I really wanted to read this now so I have ignored all the possible grammar and editing issues.

That said, I have to say that the plot of Jaded Rein blew me away! It was like playing hide and seek or chess and me being the underdog. If I thought I knew what would happen next the plot gave me a complete different turn, offering everything a true sci-fi lover can hope for. Doppelgangers, bad-ass assassins, sexual tension and government’s conspiracy…oh, wow! I simply couldn’t put the book down once I started to read!

This story was really refreshing and I’m so gonna read the next part like right now!
on 8 November 2012
I downloaded this on kindle to read at work during breakfast and lunch and ended up reading before and after work too... I didn't want to put it down... The plot develops nicely and there's always something pulling you into the story making you want to read on and find out whys going on... Some great twists in there too... Hurry up and finish the next book!!!! Can't wait to read the next... A great read and highly recommended by the captain
on 3 June 2014
This is a cleverly-plotted tale that quickly builds up the suspense and draws the reader in. I liked the mix of crime and sci-fi with a main character that feels 3 dimensional. We care what is happening and start to root for the heroine. A G Chambers is a competent guide to this world and I look forward to reading more of her work.

I received a free copy of this in order to provide an honest review.
on 18 May 2014
This was a sci-fi lovers dream. The thing that made me happy with the read was that it wasn't so sci-fi that it wasn't human. It had all of the plot and the emotional angst that comes with real life; mixed with the sci-fi. This made it an all around great read and I will definitely be reading more of this author's work.

*I received a copy of this book for a fair and honest review*
on 20 January 2014
To be honest i'm not usually too big on reading books, but i was handed this book and just could not put it down. So coming from someone who doesn't read many books, Jaded Rein is most definitely a book worth reading. The characters were depicted well, the story line intricate and enticing, overall a fantastic book that i would definitely recommend! Can't wait for more to come.
on 4 May 2014
Bought at Amazon.com.

Jaded Rein is a thrilling dystopian book that introduces us to a future with a new twist. After reading many dystopian novels, one would imagine that a new one would be a rehash of an old concept. Delightfully, A.G.Chambers has created a whole new concept that is novel and interesting.

Jade, the strong and independent protagonist of Jaded Rein heads a team of DPs or Dopplegangers that are a part of this dystopian future, each gifted with an incredible ability and are well trained physically and mentally. Rein is a strong and sexy DP, whom Jade adds to complete her team. She has her hands full trying to integrate this new entrant into her team, while trying to control her growing attraction to him.

Dealing with a nightmarish childhood and the demons that haunt it, while trying to neutralize a national crisis, Jade’s story keeps you glued to the book. There are surprise twists around every corner and it all comes together in a thrilling finale. An exciting book, from a brilliant young author and a must read!
on 14 January 2014
To be honest I don't usually read Science fiction books but I thought I would give it a go. I'm really pleased I did! I found Jaded Rein to be a brilliant read, very addictive, hard to put down, wanting to read on and on....

Can't wait til the next book!!
on 18 May 2014
Reviewer: Sarah Jane
Disclosure: This ebook was provided by the author in exchange for an HONEST and not necessarily positive review.

Well, I had no idea what our lovely Bex had sent me this time and was in need of a good book. However, Bex didn't send me a good book; she sent me an amazing read! Jaded Rein is one of the most addictive reads I have read in so long. I even avoided work and took a little longer on my breaks or bus home at night just so I could get a little further through it.

Jade is sassy with a name to match her jaded past. She’s in control and strong willed; it doesn't seem like she takes no for an answer. Her story is enrapturing to the senses and leaves you begging for more.
on 5 December 2012
I'm not a big fan of science fiction and it took me a while to get used to the central idea of DPs (people with extraordinary powers - but not the normal ones like flying or invisibility, these were more subtle ones like mind control). Once I did though I really enjoyed this book by A.G. Chambers. The central premise was very human - a hostage situation was underway and a mercenary team was being sent in to save the government's blushes. Throw in some steamy romance and this is a surefire winner. There's some room for improvement sure, but I'm really looking forward to the next installment in the series.