4.0 out of 5 stars Good Guide
The book is well written and clear but it tends to fall back on pre-prepared video examples. For example, if I was half way through an editing proceedure and I wanted to find out how to do something, it is not found easily in this book. I would prefer a more general approach.
Published on 5 Dec 2012 by Terfyn

I was disappointed style how working was descried, toooo.. general, no details.
It seems that the book itself has never been used by "users" test before publishing it.
Published 12 months ago by Kari Peltomaa

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Guide, 5 Dec 2012
Terfyn (North Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Picture Yourself Making Creative Movies with Corel VideoStudio Pro X5 (Paperback)
I would have liked more information on how VideoStudio uses files and folders. Example, it is very important to keep the paths of the files and folders associated with a Library intact. It is not possible to archive a folder of video and expect VideoStudio to find it later. These points should be better explained.
The use of VideoStudio is generally well explained. There should be a section added to cover the extra programmes found in the Ultimate version.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so well done. Principally very, very general, you are able to do all yourself, book doen't help, 20 Dec 2013
I was disappointed style how working was descried, toooo.. general, no details.

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture Yourself, 3 May 2013
L. Rose (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Putting together video is new to me and I am working through this book. I have so far found the book easy to read and understand and have no hesitation in recommending it to someone of little video experience like me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Constant, endless crashing, 24 Dec 2012
G. B. ROBINSON (England) - See all my reviews
Never had this kind of trouble from other software. Helpline no help, kept telling me to reinstall the software with all sorts of tricky conditions not required by any other software. In the end I did what I should have done in the first place (the extra cost was totally worth it) and bought Adobe Elements Premiere 11 which has worked like a dream ever since, no probs whatever.

I have a fast quite new computer, added RAM GB, W7, 64-bit. The Corel thing just kept crashing and I simply couldn't depend on it.

Picture Yourself Making Creative Movies with Corel VideoStudio Pro X5