on 23 November 2012
Overall the book is pretty good, the only problem is that it is a bit chaotic, and first of all assumes that reader is acquainted with some basic concepts (or at least have read Fundamentals of Corporate Finance). I would rate it higher but I also bought Corporate Finance by Hiller, Ross and others, 9780077121150, which I must say is much better, it seems simpler but everything is well presented and explained.

Reading Principles I was a bit confused and couldn't follow it very easily. Overall content of the book is really great but the way they explain concepts could be improved.
on 16 August 2013
As a book it covers everything a UG would need; just I think it's not an easy read. Overall excellent CLASS book, but not a great individual book.
on 23 November 2014
Concise and straight to the point with a good flow. Apart from one little mistake referring to portfolio set B instead of A in figure 8.4 onthe mean variance efficient portfolio. I have enjoyed this book so far. Mind you, I've read up to Chapter 11.
on 7 March 2013
The Principles of corporate finance book is a brillant book which explains everything needed in my syllabus! Brillant for simple explanation for complex ideas.
on 14 October 2013
I purchased this book for my daughter for college and she's very happy with it. Everything about the book is excellent with a lot of detail included.
on 21 February 2013
it is exactly what i needed for my course! it has really good condition and includes important information about the subject i am interested in!
on 9 November 2013
Just what I expected. Spotless, even though it is used. Good as new. Nothing to complain about, not even close.
on 14 November 2013
It is a good book, not only in its quality, but for its content. Although a little bit difficult for me.
on 7 February 2013
it is a new book with an amazing price of 20 pound. very reasonable price. i am happy for it
on 27 November 2015
There was a ragged piece, sticked with tape. For these money my friends found better books