4.0 out of 5 stars one of the best books i have read, 11 Jan 2014
I just enjoyed every minuet of it i couldnt stop reading i just loved it. Looking forward to reading the next one

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 3 Mar 2008
Lindymck (Falkirk, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gypsy Lord (Mass Market Paperback)
a fabulous tale about 2 very different people. dominic is half gypsy half english aristocrat and catherine is a very english lady. in the wilds od france they have a chance encounter and find passion in each others arms but they go their separate ways to find themselves thrown together again. throught the meddling of some loved ones they are married and eventually find the courage to love one and other.

a great story with great characters, adventure, intrigue and some fiery passion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gypsy Lord, 16 Sep 2014
A lovely romance.

4.0 out of 5 stars The book was very close to what I've expected., 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: Gypsy Lord (Mass Market Paperback)
I recommend this book to young adults. It's a book that I've read when I was 15 and was fascinated by it. However I've lost the one I had a few years ago and wanted badly to get it back. My book was in a much better shape, though the I didn't expect to have it in a perfect condition as it's a second hand book. I'm happy that it's not broken and that I have it back.

What I wasn't happy about is delivery. I was notified that I should receive it by 11th of January, though I've received it on 22nd of January. So there was a little delay, however I'm satisfied with all parts of the deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Endearing Struggles, Roaring Passion, 17 Sep 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Gypsy Lord (Mass Market Paperback)
Kat Martin is my favorite romance writer. Her stories are compelling and her characters are strong and well-rounded. This is the story of Catrina and Domini, also known as Catherine and Dominic. The story will lead you from a gypsy camp to the society of London.

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL, 4 Aug 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Gypsy Lord (Mass Market Paperback)
I read this book in one day. I couldn't put it down. You never knew where it was going. It was great, I went out bought Sweet Vengeance the very next day.

Gypsy Lord (The Lords Trilogy)
Gypsy Lord (The Lords Trilogy) by Kat Martin (Mass Market Paperback - 29 Nov 2013)