5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read!
Excellent read, interesting, insightful, and relatable. More to sabrina the teenage witch that we all knew! Loved every bit of it!
Published 7 months ago by Robyn Boreham

3.0 out of 5 stars a fan
I bought this book my daughter for 2013 christmas as soon as it came out because my daughter has been a fan of Melissa Joan heart watching her in Clarissa, Sabrina and her current comedy series Melissa and Joey. My daughter just couldn't wait to read her book unfortunately she found this book very disappointing.
My daughter likes reading autobiographies reading how...
Published 10 months ago by ireadnovels

4.0 out of 5 stars Melissa Talks About Life - Hers That Is, 6 Jun 2014
Mark Baker (Santa Clarita, CA United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Melissa Talks About Life - Hers That Is

Since I'm about the same age as Melissa Joan Hart, it was only natural I'd become a fan early on, and I've watched most of her work, including some of all three TV shows (didn't watch much TV growing up, so I've only see a few episodes of Clarissa) and her one big movie. Naturally, I was interested in reading this book.

Starting with her career in commercials, Melissa talks about everything in her life, from her big hits to her parent's divorce and meeting the love of her life. It's pretty much what you'd expect from a celebrity autobiography, which can be good and bad. As a fan, I enjoyed it, however if I weren't a fan, I wouldn't be that interested.

A couple of the chapters were filled with a bit too much information for my tastes, and she does have a story or two that puts celebrities in a not so flattering light. However, she doesn't spread too much dirt around.

My bigger disappointment was that I wanted more info on what happened behind the scenes on her shows. She shares some, but I wanted more. Heck, I could take an entire book about the behind the scenes decisions on Sabrina alone.

Still, I am glad I read this book and I enjoyed getting to know an actress I like a little bit better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read!, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Melissa Explains It All (Hardcover)

4.0 out of 5 stars ... child of the 80s / 90s and it was recommended to me after reading Corey Feldman biography, 7 Sep 2014
Only purchased this book as i was a child of the 80s / 90s and it was recommended to me after reading Corey Feldman biography. Melissa is a great heart working professional actor and it was great to read about her roots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Melissa Eplains It All, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Melissa Explains It All (Hardcover)
Brilliant book, you can definitely hear her voice narrating it as you flick through the pages. It's very nice with a cup of tea and a big comfortable couch. 😊

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, 21 Sep 2014
This review is from: Melissa Explains It All (Hardcover)
Easy to read, interesting book about Melissa's life. It didn't have loads of goss about the set of Sabrina or Melissa and Joey but it was still a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read!, 7 Sep 2014
brilliant read - great insight into a women I've growing up watching, knowing that behind the brilliant acting, she's the same working mum as all of us!

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't "Explain It All" but good read, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: Melissa Explains It All (Hardcover)
I bought this book as I was a massive Sabrina fan when I was younger, and had read a review in the paper that she was going to spill the beans on her rebellious past.

I finished the book in 3 days, it was an enjoyable read with funny moments and an interesting behind-the scene feel. Whilst I would agree that MJH has been honest about her past, she manages this by not going into much detail. The bits I wanted to read about (partying hard, drugs, sex and drinking) were skimmed over briefly whilst once we got to her boring family life where everything is happy and settled, there was more than enough detail (including a whole chapter on her husband's love of the NFL - not needed!!)

While I would recommend this as a good, interesting read for Clarissa/Sabrina fans, don't expect too much tawdry history as you'll be a little disappointed as I was.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book for any fan, 10 Sep 2014
Gems (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa Explains It All (Hardcover)
It was alright. I bought it because I was intrigued by Melissa's early life and she's had an eventful life. Good book for any fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great "Magical" biography, 10 Nov 2014
This review is from: Melissa Explains It All (Hardcover)
Great book, insightful and funny to boot. Really good read.

3.0 out of 5 stars a fan, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Melissa Explains It All (Hardcover)
My daughter likes reading autobiographies reading how the famous grew up, and why they wanted to be in the industry, but this book really was not that a fascinating read for my daughter like some of the famous people autobiographies she has read.
The book was all over the place. MJH would talk about one thing and then move onto something else then go back to talking about something she previously wrote about.
The first couple of chapters bored my daughter and she was not sure that she could finish it. However the last 6 or so chapters about her family life with her husband and three sons seemed to of interested my daughter more than anything else she had read in the book.
My daughter feels that the potty training story would have better if MJH would of wrote a parenting book as it seemed too much to include in her autobiography.book.
MJH dishes the dirt on some celebrities like who they dated or what they got up to in their own time, this was not MJH place to write about that. Who cares about other celebrities my daughter wanted to know more about MJH.
Meslissa not only name drops a lot of celebrities in this book but she mentions some celebrities she crossed paths with only once or twice, but yet still she felt the need to include them.
My daughter strongly agrees with lots of reviwers that it would of been better if she talked more about Sabrina because what she did write about Sabrina was interesting. One of the other points my daughter liked was the photos inside which she constantly kept going back to. There are some great photos of Sabrina Overall my daughter would not read this book again and she does not think that she would recommend it to anyone. But i hope that many MJH out there will enjoy Melissa Explains It All from start to finish. But for me personally I wonder how it ever got published in the place. Review by ireadnovels.wordpress .com

Melissa Explains It All
Melissa Explains It All by Melissa Hart (Hardcover - 26 Nov 2013)