5.0 out of 5 stars Jenna Ushkowitz/Tina from Glee
I am currently reading this book and I am totally Loving it, I totally Love how it's a Mix between a Memoir and a Scrapbook and I totally Love all the Tips from all her Friends/Family and Glee Cast Mates.
Published 19 months ago by Jenny Barnett

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
A bit cheesy but OK for a fan
Published 1 month ago by Rosie

5.0 out of 5 stars Jenna Ushkowitz/Tina from Glee, 20 May 2013
Jenny Barnett "J.H Barnett" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Choosing Glee: 10 Rules to Finding Inspiration, Happiness, and the Real You (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars my daughters book, 2 July 2013
I bought this book for my daughter who is a self-confessed 'Gleek'. Needless to say she absolutely loves it, poor thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
love this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Jenna is a wonderful writer!, 13 Feb 2014
She is extremely positive and you can see that in this book that she has written! I am very fond of her and have gotten a good insight into her as a person through this book, as well as a lot of help for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 30 Aug 2013
H. Duckett - See all my reviews
A great book that shows the lengths that Jenna went to to end up where she is. A must have for any Glee fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Choosing Glee, 16 Aug 2013
I almost finished reading it and I really didn't know Jenna had to go through all that. It is such an inspring book, maybe the best i've ever read so far. She's done an amazing job and i'm really glad that i got to read it. She found a way to make the book look interesting and i don't remember a second that i got bored reading it. Buy it, read it and remember the advices Jenna wrote if you ever doubt yourself. I feel more confident now. Thank you, Jenna for making me believe myself.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 31 Oct 2014