Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 October 2012
The book is excellent, but British buyers need to be aware that this is the American edition of what in Britain is published as The Origin of Our Species. I managed to buy both editions, not realising that they were the same book.
33 comments|35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 November 2013
It you want the paperback edition of 'The Origin of Our Species', this is it!! Published in the USA and with a different title (why?) by a different publisher. Please look at the bottom of the ISBN page - in very small print. It's a marvellous book - just don't buy both, as I did.
on 13 June 2014
I am now waiting for my order to arrive and i can say that i a not impressed. I already own the origin of our species which is a excellent book, however the fact that it is titled differently and does not state so in the description is hugely irritating. The Star rating is for the origin of species and not for the sellers description and services.
on 23 January 2016