Format: Board book|Change

on 6 May 2014
simply beautiful. purchased for my fohster child who was moving on so it would remind him that we could love him even if we couldnt see him physically.
on 11 November 2014
Absolutely beautiful book. Every child should have a copy and be read this book. Would make a lovely gift for a new baby or young child. As all of Nancy's books, this is lovely, and the illustrations are lovely too. Highly recommend. If you are pregnant and hormonal as I was, it will have you In Tears!
on 9 February 2014
Truly beautiful book which my 3 year old girl adores. It encompasses how a parent feels about their child. Wonderfully written & illustrated ... my daughter knows the words already. Would highly recommend!
on 26 July 2011
A Beautiful heart-warming book! The illustrations are excellent, little stars flow through the book that symbolises the love that follows you wherever you go.
The book creates a ambiance of sincerity, reciting the deepest of loves. I bought this for my daughter, who is almost 3 years old. It depicts the unconditional, endless love I have for her and that I want her to feel that my love does find her wherever she is. This is especially meaningful and emotional for me, as she has to go overnight for contact with her father, which is very difficult for her and for me. I hope that it gives her the reassurance she needs and helps her cope with being away from her home.
on 14 May 2015
Beautiful book. Bought for my baby girl, read it to all three of my children aged 9, 7 and seven months. The pictures are beautiful, the words are beautiful and I cried my eyes out while reading this to the kids! (The kids didn't get the sentiment at all and thought I was bonkers)
on 17 April 2014
My mum bought this book for my baby son when he was born and I read it to him every night. It's just simply beautiful. I would definitely recommend this as a gift to a new parent / for a child as the poetic verses are heart warming and the illustrations are beautiful.
on 23 February 2015
Be prepared to blub when you read this to your kids. My partner and I cannot read it without crying! It was as relevant to our 2 and 4 year olds as it was when my partner gave it to his daughter for her 21st birthday. The words are wonderful and the illustrations are beautiful. Hard back, lovely size for the little ones to read.
on 23 September 2013
This book and 'On the Night you were Born' by the same author are simply beautiful. I bought them for my daughter (aged 2) and have just read both, but really struggled to get through them because they moved me to tears! They send the simple but powerful messages that the child is loved no matter what and they are special in their uniqueness. The writing is so poetic that it wouldn't be out of place as a reading at a naming ceremony or similar occasion. The illustrations are gorgeous and show a loving and playful relationship with animals and the natural world. After reading these books I am now convinced that every child should own them, so I am going to buy a bulk load as presents for nieces, nephews and friends!
on 21 August 2014
I bought this because I adored Nancy Tillman's book "On The Night You Were Born". This one has charm and is well illustrated. The board is strong and durable but it isn't a patch on the former which moves most people to tears.
on 18 March 2015
Great Book for reaffirming love of a child and building self esteem and wellbeing. My son loves it, suitable for all ages and written lovely and beautiful pictures.