5.0 out of 5 stars Heart-warming!
A Beautiful heart-warming book! The illustrations are excellent, little stars flow through the book that symbolises the love that follows you wherever you go.
Published on 26 July 2011 by FiC

3.0 out of 5 stars good idea . . . . .but. . . .
The idea of this book is lovely. The illustrations are largely delightful, but the narrative doesn't scan. I find this very frustrating when reading and my three year oldgranddaughter becomes quite restless while listening. I think this may be a book for an older child. I find it an uncomfortable cross between a story and a poetic work.
Published on 12 Feb 2012 by S. Robertson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart-warming!, 26 July 2011
The book creates a ambiance of sincerity, reciting the deepest of loves. I bought this for my daughter, who is almost 3 years old. It depicts the unconditional, endless love I have for her and that I want her to feel that my love does find her wherever she is. This is especially meaningful and emotional for me, as she has to go overnight for contact with her father, which is very difficult for her and for me. I hope that it gives her the reassurance she needs and helps her cope with being away from her home.

5.0 out of 5 stars A book no child should be without, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Wherever You are, My Love Will Find You (Board book)
This book and 'On the Night you were Born' by the same author are simply beautiful. I bought them for my daughter (aged 2) and have just read both, but really struggled to get through them because they moved me to tears! They send the simple but powerful messages that the child is loved no matter what and they are special in their uniqueness. The writing is so poetic that it wouldn't be out of place as a reading at a naming ceremony or similar occasion. The illustrations are gorgeous and show a loving and playful relationship with animals and the natural world. After reading these books I am now convinced that every child should own them, so I am going to buy a bulk load as presents for nieces, nephews and friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional read, 11 Mar 2013
Although American version of English used only 1 part required changing when reading this book as baseball terminology not familiar to children of the age this book is aimed at in u.k.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Wherever You are, My Love Will Find You (Board book)
simply beautiful. purchased for my fohster child who was moving on so it would remind him that we could love him even if we couldnt see him physically.

3.0 out of 5 stars good idea . . . . .but. . . ., 12 Feb 2012
S. Robertson (Scotland UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Wherever You are, My Love Will Find You (Board book)
Nice sentiment but difficult to read, nice pictures though

5.0 out of 5 stars Tears in my eyes, 11 Jun 2014
Stumbled across this and as it was a free download I went for it, can't wait to read with my kids and buy for others, lovely book, great positivity and great for self esteem

5.0 out of 5 stars Nancy Tillman is my favourite author for children's books, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Wherever You are, My Love Will Find You (Board book)
My mum bought this book for my baby son when he was born and I read it to him every night. It's just simply beautiful. I would definitely recommend this as a gift to a new parent / for a child as the poetic verses are heart warming and the illustrations are beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Wherever You are, My Love Will Find You (Board book)
I bought this book for my new granddaughter, it is such a lovely book, I know we will have many happy hours when she is older me reading it to her, so pleased I found this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful little book, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Wherever You are, My Love Will Find You (Board book)
Truly beautiful book which my 3 year old girl adores. It encompasses how a parent feels about their child. Wonderfully written & illustrated ... my daughter knows the words already. Would highly recommend!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Wherever You are, My Love Will Find You
Wherever You are, My Love Will Find You by Nancy Tillman (Board book - 1 Sep 2013)
4.66