5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading for everyone
I was not expecting much from a free book but I got it as I freedive and thought I might get the odd titbit from it. I have found the book to be easy to relate to and the exercises are simple and definitely benefical. I have recommended this book to a number of people now.
Published on 17 Mar. 2013 by GB

2.0 out of 5 stars BLAH!
I just hope I did not pay to read this book. It would be ok if it was not so drawn out. But no,would not recommend if you don't have a lot of time to waste. Seems I have to write more so BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Published 4 months ago by muon

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading for everyone, 17 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but effective, 29 Aug. 2013
Never really felt compelled to write a review before but after trying just a few of the exercises, I can already see the potential benefits of adding them to a daily routine. Don't be fooled that they seem too simple to have any merit, try them and find out for yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!100% recommend, 12 Oct. 2014
I can't believe this book is free! It is packed full of exercise and clear explanations. I found it extremely helpful and will be introducing the exercises into my daily routine. Love and highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing method, 30 May 2013
Mrs. Vijaya Prasad (Finchley, London UK) - See all my reviews
This book teaches the art of life sustaining and healing through breath. Being an asthmatic I found it very useful

5.0 out of 5 stars Hindu-Yogi science of breath, 13 May 2013
Ms Lynn Shepherd "" worm"" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
Anyone can read this book, even if you do not do yogi. It makes you stop and think seriously about how we breath. It has loads of information written clearly and simply so you can understand everything. Once you try it and practice you will definitely feel a difference in your body and mind. Great book that can change your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading, 6 Feb. 2015
An excellent introduction to proper Yogic breathing.

2.0 out of 5 stars BLAH!, 9 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 1 Jun. 2015
I found this book informative and interesting. The style of writing was easy to read and the exercises easy to follow. I particularly connected with the self-healing section.

5.0 out of 5 stars mazz, 28 Jan. 2013
interesting reading more so for people who have chest illnesses it would seem to me to be concise .covers a lot of known and unknown facts about breathing

5.0 out of 5 stars Power, 14 Dec. 2012
This is an amazing book. Simple yet provides ways to strength, health, healing, powerfull formulas for wonderfull ways of life. Get it now!!!!!!!

The Hindu-Yogi Science of Breath
The Hindu-Yogi Science of Breath by William Walker Atkinson (Paperback - 1 Jan. 2010)
Usually dispatched within 1 to 3 weeks