5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for students!
I'm 27 years old and I graduated from university in 2008 however I'll probably still be using the Palgrave student planner when I am 65 years old as it's that good! I've purchased a copy every year since 2005 and I've just purchased an extra copy for my niece who is starting university in September.

I can't say I have ever been excited about buying a planner...
Published 20 months ago by Mr. M. K. Egan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for students living away from home
Good amount of space. Lots of useful bits that I reckon students that are in halls would find useful. But as someone living at home a lot of it wasn't used. I don't know if I'm just rubbish with diaries but I just couldn't be bothered with it in in the end coz its a bit big and chunky..
Published 12 months ago by EmJem

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for students!, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Palgrave Student Planner 2013-14 (Palgrave Study Skills) (Calendar)

I can't say I have ever been excited about buying a planner until I saw the Palgrave one advertised in a student magazine. It was the design of the planner which initially attracted me to it and the designs change each year. Several people have complimented me on the planner and gone on to purchase a copy for themselves.

I use the planner for everything, to record key contact details, doctors and dentists appointments, deadlines, exercise training sessions, my whole life is contained within the planner. It was essential at university for keeping track of upcoming exams and essay deadlines.

It looks good and it does what it say's on the tin: it helps you to plan your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Aug. 2013
I have bought this planner for all three of my years at uni and they have never disappointed. Planning to get one for my MA, why change when what you're using is excellent? There are some very useful features such as keeping track of finances, grades and timetables, plus the actual diary section is clearly laid out with plenty of space to write if you have hectic days! It really does have everything you need in one book. If like me you remember stuff better by writing it down rather than sticking it on your phone, this book is essential.

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not live without it, 15 Aug. 2013
Easy to use and very effective for college life. It is so quick and easy to use and has everything inside one book that a student will need

5.0 out of 5 stars planner, 11 Aug. 2013
The best planner, comes with everything even tips and simple recipes. This is the second year I have bought this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not ideal for mature student, but great study planner., 14 July 2013
I have purchased this item as I am returning to education (at the grand old age of 32!)and I wanted a diary/planner to help me to get back into the swing of things.

Overall this planner is great, it has sections for all possible needs (timetables, assignment planners,revision tips, etc).

However it does contain ALOT of information and guides for young students (list of items to pack for uni, laundry symbols explained, how to cook a jacket potato, spelling lists-and i'm not too sure why a student would need to know the chinese animal years or wedding anniversary gifts?).

I am glad I have purchased this student planner and i am sure it will help me alot in my first year, but if you are over a certain age, have lived away from home for some time, or are in your second year or higher, I would probably look for an alternative.

Would be EXCELLENT for a young person moving away from family though. Which is who it is (obviously) aimed at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great planner for the student life., 9 Oct. 2013
This planner is great, it has everything for a student to keep a record of that they may not consider usually paying attention to.
I am a mature student and have run my own household for 3 years previously, however, it was even handing for time management for myself.
Main features:
- Easy to use
- Great for Time Management
- Financial Planning
- Check lists for packing and keeping track of your things you've taken to uni
- Everything a student needs for uni

Go buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 5 Nov. 2013
So glad I bought this, after reading a lot of the review already for this, I decided it was worth the money and got it, and I am so glad I did, it is full of information, facts and resources that are incredibly useful!! It now lives in my bag and I use it everyday, it ha really helped keep me on track, which I great as I am now in my third year of uni! and I also loved the fact it has a periodic table in it, I know that sounds sad but its nice having access to something I haven't seen since school lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Planner Yet, 24 Sept. 2013
I always get the Palgrave planner, have done for maybe 4 or 5 years running. It was amazingly helpful during my time at Uni where I wasn't given a planner and needed something more than a diary, and now I use it for work and general purposes. It comes with me everywhere.
It's great for helping people with general knowledge and as I've just moved countries, with metric to imperial conversions and the like. Exceedingly helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars one stop organiser recommended, 16 July 2013
I have been using and recommending this Diary/Planner to students I support as it provides guidance and tips on organisation for student life, dyslexia friendly layout to manage each, day week or assignment/dissertaion, planning ahead and prioritising.tasks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 26 Jan. 2014
An essential product for me! I have bought one for the last 2 years and I couldn't do without it. There are revision timetables, library book lists, a calendar overview and a handy clear pocket for storing any extra bits. For those student moving out of home it contains plenty of advice. This wasn't as useful for me but I can see how it may be for others.

The Palgrave Student Planner 2013-14 (Palgrave Study Skills)
The Palgrave Student Planner 2013-14 (Palgrave Study Skills) by Dr Stella Cottrell (Calendar - 25 April 2013)
Used & New from: £0.84