Format: Paperback|Change

VINE VOICEon 19 October 2010
Like other titles in the Palgrave Study Skills range, this provides timely and user friendly information for students at FE and HE level. I recommend this guide to all my students even if they are already quite adept in using their reading in assignments. It quite simply makes for them getting better marks and my job in marking their work a far more pleasurable and positive experience. Nobody likes to get a referral on their work, but students who didn't get this point yet, lecturers don't like giving referrals.
on 21 October 2014
Easy to use. Good tips on how to improve your reading. Would recommend to anyone struggling with how to go about reading what is essential for an essay, as opposed to reading everything they can lay their hands on and then not knowing how to condense it all down into the required word count.
on 31 October 2010
I am currently in my 3rd year doing a foundation degree i wish i had known about this earlier to help get better marks a great buy and easy accessible definitely worth buying
on 22 August 2013
Very useful for uni essays, get more information about how to write than I do from any lectures and my dyslexia helper
on 6 November 2012
This book didn't really live up to the hype for me. It covered very similar ground as its sister book "how to get a first". Therefore it is a bit of a redundant purchase as How to get a First was much more comprehensive.
on 13 December 2013
This is a very very useful book, for anyone who has any problems when writing an essay, report . Very useful, easy to follow with loads of different examples. Am pleased.
on 5 February 2014
This book is a concise guide for good writing.
Explanations are clear and comprehensible.
Must be kept in hand.
I strongly recommend.
on 27 March 2013
This book is very good for referencing advice when writing essays and assignments. It tells you where to put a reference and how to cite in text.
on 19 March 2013
This book is brilliant if like me you struggle with referencing your essays and with quotes. It is so useful, I am now able to select useful appropriate reading for my essays and use the sources correctly. Needed for university students.
on 15 February 2013
I needed a book that will help me use my readings in my uni essays.
This book is giving me answers to my problems.
I will recommend to all .
It does the job perfectly.