on 28 May 2012
"I had already purchased the UK version of this book". I sent for the USA Version, thinking that it was a new book on the subject that I was eager for more knowledge of the fantastic software I had purchased. After receiving the copy I soon realized after flicking through the pages it was the identical copy of the UK one but with a different cover, I felt a litle dupped, to say the least!. So this review is a warning for others who could be thinking of purchasing the book, read the inside of the book before deciding, As far as the booked is concerned it is not for beginners wanting to learn proshow, it is aimed more at people who already have a good working knowledge of proshow producer.............
on 9 March 2013
A good reference book. If I had a complaint, it would be that having gone for upgrade to the present version I had a couple of problems and there seemed to be little re Problem Solving / Troubleshooting - but good on general information.
on 7 December 2013
Clear and precise instructions, easy to read and understand the detailed steps in the production of an Audio Visual sequence.
on 4 August 2014
If you use Proshow, this is the book you need, full of expert tips.
on 16 December 2015
I have been using this programme for a few years and had no idea that books had been written for it, really looking forward to discovering new and exciting features.

This book is essential if you use ProShow Gold or ProShow Producer.
on 14 December 2014
Lots of good tips but does not go into any depth on most techniques
on 29 January 2015