4.0 out of 5 stars Well written and interesting, but can be a bit dry at times.
A very good book, which I am using for my Complexity course in college. It is no surprise that it is so highly recommended already. However, it can be a little dry to read at times.
Published 7 months ago by Keith Rooney

2.0 out of 5 stars The same as the 2nd edition, except for Subsection 2.4 (!!)
I have the 2nd edition (hardcover), which I bought long ago. I was considering buying this edition as well but it seems that the *only* difference is a new subsection (2.4). I've checked both books section by section and counted the number of pages in each section and can confirm this.

In conclusion, if you want to save some (possibly a lot) of money, consider...
Published 7 days ago by Daniel

2.0 out of 5 stars The same as the 2nd edition, except for Subsection 2.4 (!!), 13 Dec 2014
This review is from: Introduction to the Theory of Computation (Paperback)

In conclusion, if you want to save some (possibly a lot) of money, consider the second edition instead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written and interesting, but can be a bit dry at times., 6 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a readable and engaging text., 17 Dec 2014
This review is from: Introduction to the Theory of Computation (Paperback)
Could not put it down. Such a readable and engaging text.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book, 23 May 2013
This review is from: Introduction to the Theory of Computation (Paperback)
A very well written and easily understandable book. It gets straight to the point and explains everything in detail in a short way. I only give it 4 stars as the material is only somewhat interesting to me.

Introduction to the Theory of Computation
Introduction to the Theory of Computation by Michael Sipser (Paperback - 23 Nov 2012)