5.0 out of 5 stars The Reality Is..........
A book like this is always guaranteed to receive a mixed response. It arouses our natural emotions of curiosity, entrepreneurism and of course greed.

For those of us expecting a magical genie to appear out of the pages as we open the book and grant us all our financial wishes there is only disappointment...followed by bad reviews! The author clearly states in...
Published 7 months ago by yazgee

1.0 out of 5 stars Copy MY idea.......and don't bother with this.
Firstly, it is curious that a lot of the rave reviews are written around the same time, perhaps by his friends? The majority of the other reviews tell it like it is.
Secondly, as too many others have said, this is purely and simply a way to 'funnel' you (his word) into buying his sales course.
Thirdly, he repeats time and time again about how much money he's...
Published 3 months ago by Brian M

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 10 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Entrepreneur's Guide to Success, 2 July 2014
Dr.E D Gordon (Colchester, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Copy This Idea: Kick-start Your Way to Making Big Money from Your Laptop at Home, on the Beach or anywhere you Choose (Paperback)
Every potential entrepreneur should read this book. Those who are prepared to create a sound business in whatever niche they operate, will find his story a great motivator.

Its main message is that your success is in your hands. An ordinary guy figured it out for himself and is passing on the chance for anyone to follow his pattern. Not necessarily literally, but using his thinking and mindset to achieve whatever goals they want for themselves.

Those looking for a quick fix will be disappointed. Those looking for a long term secure business will be enthralled.

5.0 out of 5 stars ANDREW REYNOLDS IS THE MAN, 29 Nov 2013
Mr. R. Malhotra "RajEntrepreneur" (London,England) - See all my reviews
AN ORDINARY MAN WHO STARTED A SMALL HOME BASED BUSINESS OVER 13 YEARS AGO, AND MADE AN EXTRAORDINARY FORTUNE!!! TO DATE 50 MILLION!!! HE IS A SELF MADE MULTI-MILLIONAIRE ENTREPRENEUR AND HE ALSO DOES A LOT FOR CHARITY AS WELL. THIS IS THE BEST START YOUR OWN BUSINESS BOOK ON THE MARKET TODAY. BAR NONE!!! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable read., 25 Jun 2014
Was recomended this book from a friend at work and found it very inetresting. Got some great stories from A Reynolds on how he personaly started his own business and how different it is from the traditional route of owning premissed, hiring employees, holding stock etc. It has given me some ideas on how I can use my own experience / hobby to make some extra cash in my spare time. If you have an interest in entrenpenuership, this is a great book to get you started and inspired.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book A Must Read For Everyone, 13 Jan 2014
Having heard about this book I knew it was something that I wanted in my life. Escape the 9-5 lifestyle and have a business model that I can run anywhere and spend time with my family. This book is a fantastic kick start towards your path of financial freedom. Please note this is not a get rich quick scheme but a proven system that works if your willing to put the effort in. Andrew Reynolds is a very down to earth guy who has inspired me to 'Copy This Idea'
Thoroughly recommend this book to everyone. I was glued from the first page.

4.0 out of 5 stars Copy This Idea, 7 Feb 2014
Received today, so have enjoyed what I have read. As I read more of the publication it will give myself a better review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Springboard for Success, 29 Jun 2014
I found the material excellent as a starting point on the way to success,The Ideas in this book are explained in a very down to earth simple way, which I found very helpful, it makes sense to build anything up over a period of time, rather than looking for a quick fix, and there are plenty of suggestions in this book to help do that. Great stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Home Business Opportunity, 19 July 2014
For anyone who is serious about starting a home-based business, Copy This Idea by Andrew Reynolds is a must read book. In the book the author shows you how you can copy the business that made him wealthy. This is not a get rich quick scheme, but a genuine home business opportunity. I give this book 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars plain speaking and easy to understand, 11 Feb 2014
Andrew Reynolds keeps his message clear and simple. He speaks from his own experience which he willingly shares.

A confidence-giver to anyone wondering if they can bring about change in their own lives, this book will inspire and motivate you to step out of the rut and believe you can improve your own situation by following his plan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea!, 9 Feb 2014
We all like to make money and even though money does not make for true happiness it does bring a smile to your face! I really enjoyed reading this book. More important I have implemented the advice given. I recently bought Andrew Reynolds's book and read the whole book within a couple of days.It gives any newbie to the world of making money online by laptop through websites a good idea of where you need to start and what you can achieve if you put the work in so that hopefully you will end up making passive income one day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do yourself a favour, read this book and act to change your life, 30 Jan 2014
I got to learn about this book from a friend I met on this site [...] You can imagine that I am interested in anything simple to boost my income and build multiple streams of income, forever cash as Jack Bosch says.

I went to the link he sent to me too [...] and I redirected to the author website where I bought
the book and I can tell you that I even forgot about the book until I received it somewhere in the first days of this year. I read it straight in two days. There was no way to put it down as it was just awesome. It was kind of magnetic. The idea is great. The language is simple so simple that even people poor in English can read and understand every bit of it.

The guys tells you the way how he got started from poor background to free himself from the rat race. He tells you vividly how he went to become a multimillionaire in just a few years. The idea is simple but the implementation is the thing. I am already delving in internet marketing and can tell I was enthralled by this book. You've also to ask for your trial package for his course since you get trial 6 months for his newsletter from which I got a couple of ideas I am implementing. The best thing, man , is please act. Do not just read the book. Take his course if you are not sure. Else get off your ass and being building your first income online today!

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 10 | Next ›