5.0 out of 5 stars The Reality Is..........
A book like this is always guaranteed to receive a mixed response. It arouses our natural emotions of curiosity, entrepreneurism and of course greed.

Published 6 months ago by yazgee

1.0 out of 5 stars Well, the author made money...
Published 4 months ago by Ms. F. R. Smales

5.0 out of 5 stars The Reality Is.........., 15 Jan 2014

For those of us expecting a magical genie to appear out of the pages as we open the book and grant us all our financial wishes there is only disappointment...followed by bad reviews! The author clearly states in his many blogs/webpages that this is not for those in debt or struggling financially and it is not a `Get Rich Overnight' potion.

On the other hand for those of us seriously looking for a change and eager to set up something we can do from home in our own time, this is the perfect education. Yes of course it involves some effort and future expenditure (depending on which route you take) but which business venture doesn't? and where else can you find tried & tested techniques that actually work? Feel free to go on a twelve month university or college course and you still won't learn the realities this book and the additional systems tell you about.

Around two years ago I purchased a similar book but decided it wasn't for me and put it away thinking that it would never work anyway. In hindsight the reality was I could not be bothered as it involved some effort and time from my part when all I wanted was an easy fix and fifty pound notes to fall from the pages!

So to sum it up:

If you want instant millions without breaking a sweat or lifting a finger go buy five lottery tickets.

If you want to start your own Business from home and appreciate it takes time and effort go buy this book.

Tip: I have this time set up a 'work from home' venture and although I am no way near making millions (and probably never will) I have managed to generate an income and fullfilled my ambition of having my own little business. If you want to know more about this, or how much you would realistically earn or just advice before you purchase please email me. I have absolutely no qualms about sharing my experience.

I would also be happy to send you a link to a free video explanation of the book that I have found. This will answer probably most questions about the concept of the book before you decide to purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Wait to Get Started, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Copy This Idea: Kick-start Your Way to Making Big Money from Your Laptop at Home, on the Beach or anywhere you Choose (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book and found it to be extremely inspirational and a great motivator. I can't wait to get started and put it to the test.

Andrew's story really resonated with me personally and in telling his story it really allowed me to connect with the author on an emotional level. I enjoyed that and was glad it wasn't just another jargon filled business book full of the latest buzz words.

This isn't a get rich quick scheme, you aren't going to become a millionaire overnight and it doesn't give you all the tools to go away and instantly set up a successful business. But the book doesn't pretend to do that!!!!

What it does do is tell you the story of a man who had the courage to give up the rat race and follow his dream and succeeded and how he achieved that success. Sure it doesn't tell you everything you need to know but it does clearly outline a business model that you can copy and get started on a shoestring budget with little expert knowledge and for circa 7 (of which a portion is donated to charity) that will do for me!!!!

In a chapter on product ideas Andrew invites people to contact him if they need assistance on sourcing products to sell. "There is no way on earth that a successful businessman running a 50M enterprise is going to find the time to respond to me and help me source products to copy his idea. I mean this is a best selling book and hundreds if not thousands of people must be taking up that same offer, he must be inundated with requests"........................or so I thought. I contacted Andrew the day after I finished the book and guess what, he responded that very same day and it was clearly not an automated response. So credit where credit is due that alone for me was worth the price of the book.

Yes he does try and up-sell a training course at the end of it and for the price of a quid I for one will be signing up. If after 30 days I don't think it is value for money I will cancel it, simples..................

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring Book To Read, 10 Jan 2014
Brought he copy in December 2013, what a awesome book. Full of ideas.

I love Andrew's story, what he has been through in his early life, regards to his dad's business etc...

This book, has given me some brilliant ideas to copy.

I must admit, this book is not for everyone, if you are looking for a get rich quick scheme... Then this book is NOT FOR YOU.

If you are looking to start a genuine home based kitchen table business ten this book is for you.

Bottom line is, if Andrew can achieve... Anyone can.

1.0 out of 5 stars Well, the author made money..., 25 Feb 2014
Ms. F. R. Smales "hirosgirl" (Sunk Island UK) - See all my reviews
I haven't finished reading this book as I found the repetitive ramble uninformative and tedious. It follows a similar format to those sales pitch rambles for dodgy health products that bombard your inbox when you've made a genuine enquiry. Maybe there is a revelation at the end which shows how to make some extra income and maybe one day I'll pick the book up again and persevere to the end. Maybe.

2.0 out of 5 stars Please join my monthly newsletter for just 30 a month and copy me..., 14 Mar 2014
A. Smith (Surrey, England.) - See all my reviews
I always like to start with positives.
1 – It was at a knock down price, so didn’t shell out an awful lot for it.
2 – There are some good ideas in there, but a bit of common sense would also suffice. Such as: choose something to sell that people want to buy and that there is a demand for. Like for instance, get rich quick schemes.

Then come the negatives.
1 – It’s a thinly disguised sales pamphlet for his ‘funnel’ system.
2 – I now feel like I know him. He’s told me about his dad, and his mum, and his life growing up. Don’t really know how he made his millions though.
3 – Most importantly I think the ship he is peddling has now well and truly sailed.
It’s an outdated business model, which is why I think he is now allowing the general public in on it. Who buys DVDs now? More importantly who will in 5 years?! The internet has changed everything. With superfast broadband now commonplace and YouTube videos on literally any subject, why would I part with upwards of 200 for a DVD on my golf swing? Or learn to trade forex by parting with 2000 for a seminar when there are hundreds of pages on it on the web, for free.

It’s a well written book, you want to read on and it stirs something deep inside you. Probably because he mentions vast sums of money from a single seminar, upwards of 400k in a weekend, plus many more huge sums, which get you greedy. signs flash up in your head and before you know it you’re signed up to his monthly newsletter and sliding down that slippery funnel he mentions so much.

The irony of it all is. He is explaining throughout the book exactly what he is doing to you!!

1990’s, this would have been a good idea, and I think when he started out it was.
2010 onwards, there’s just too much good competing information online…

1.0 out of 5 stars Not cheap and not chearful, 13 Feb 2014
Make no mistake, the idea of making this sort of money from our kitchen table is exciting, and when someone tells you they have a blueprint you can follow, and they can prove they have made Millions of Pounds running their business this way, its compelling.

What I found when I read this book, is there are no real world doable actions you can take from this book. It has been well written (probably by a ghost writer) to build an emotional response, but fails to explain many of the pitfalls you will face should you go down this route.

As far as I could see this book has the sole purpose of getting you to sign up to Mr Reynolds Cash on Demand Course 12 monthly booklets that will cost you 30 per month, you will have no recourse when it fails to perform, and you will be sent well written material designed to excite you with unreal prospects, just to get to part with your hard earned cash.

My Reynolds explains his theory of the funnel, selling something that cost 5 for 50 he calls it a front end product...much like this book, then up-selling to a more expensive product...the Cash on Demand Course, and upselling you something more for many thousands of pounds.

The issues here are that firstly you need a list of people to sell to, I suggest you look at list brokers and see what they charge for you to hire their list, you will need a website, unless you are a genuine copywriter who can write genuine persuasive copy you are going to need one of those, and you are going to need a product Guess where that is going to come from...probably the author of this book.

The problem with the information products Mr Reynolds sells is they have been round the block a few times. Let me explain. In the book Copy This Idea, Mr Reynolds talk about buying a non-exclusive license to a product, would it be possible that other people to have bought this product to sell to the same market you want to get into, very possibly. Is it also possible that the person who made the original has had all the money they could get out of the product, so they now very sensibly sell the non-exclusive license to make even more money.

The book has nothing in it to copy, it's a cheap first product praying on people who are fed up with the old 9-5, a good read about a local boy who makes good, but the money, the 50 million the author has made has been of the backs of hard working people like you and me, cashing in on hopes and dreams with some clever copy writing.

It beggars belief that the likes of Amazon and WH Smiths stock this book, effectively you are now paying for Andrew Reynolds advertising campaign to yourselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideas well worth copying, 17 Oct 2013
Rob (FROME, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I agree with the other reviewers. This could have been a hyped, get rich quick account but it's not. Its very readable, down to earth, full of practical suggestions and some real insights. Even if you know a lot about business there are some real gems. Several chapters on researching your product and finding your audience are really very good and so simple, I don't know why I hadn't done it but that's probably why he's a millionaire and I'm not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 6 Jan 2014
Recently bought this book and found it to be an inspirational read. It gives you the kick up the backside needed and shows that the ordinary guy can make it. Time to get started!

1.0 out of 5 stars Best way to make money, 6 Feb 2014
Yes the best way to make money is to sell a book promising riches and you take the money for it. A title like that would be more appropriate

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish get rich quick scheme that wont work & hard to get rid of Andrew after!!!!, 4 Jun 2014
wish I had not bothered Read the book which is very repetitive & tries to sell you the idea that you want to be rich, but doesnt explain exactly how to do it. (& thats in the main it is impossible) I paid the extra pound & got sent a pack of various dvds & leaflets. Realising it is just a rubbishy get rich quick scheme(well for the author at least!) I unsubscribed to ensure I didnt pay 30 per month! Since then I have received several letters asking me to invest thousands in his schemes! I have binned the lot. I even returned the book & got my money back!