Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 September 2014
The book is easy to understand, but it is an American print so make reference to the US accounting.
on 18 July 2015
Just what I needed to get a better understanding of QBooks 2014. It is a pity someone couldn't write a less detailed version. The books gets bogged down in minute detail, and encourages you to skip a lot and miss the relevant information you are looking for. Otherwise, covers everything and well recommended.
on 19 April 2015
Wasnt much use to me tbh, most of the book was irrelevant, felt like it was written for the states not the UK, and as a very small business most of the items in QB and in this book were not relevant.
on 20 February 2014
This book really helped me getting set up and underway. A lot of the features are beyond my needs but that has more to do with me buying a product that was beyond my requirements.
on 24 February 2014
its not completely for the English market it was not very helpful to me maybe alright for other people who are more familiar