Published 3 months ago by Colin R

3.0 out of 5 stars Dragon for Dummies
I am still working my way through it. I'd say it is pretty easy to follow but cannot say whether I am very adept at using it at this point. Difficult to say yet but will keep you posted.
Published 13 months ago by B. Berry-Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars A well-written and necessary guide to talking to your computer., 7 May 2014
This review is from: Dragon Naturally Speaking For Dummies (Paperback)
I was not aware until recently that speech recognition is a reality, not just a dream, and I now have DNS. I have known and been grateful for "for Dummies" for years and now cannot imagine life without this one. It not only tells you how to install and use DNS but goes on to suggest other uses you hadn't even thought of. It warns you that training yourself is a long job and I am barely out of the starting gate.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is a good manual for this product., 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Dragon Naturally Speaking For Dummies (Paperback)
If there is a fault in it, it is that it covers things in detail which happen pretty much automatically anyway, but that is not a big fault and might be more helpful to others than to me. If you haven't used voice recognition before, reading this could make the difference between getting on with it and giving up with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear , concise and to the point, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Dragon Naturally Speaking For Dummies (Paperback)
I thought this book was hugely helpful and I found it easy to read completely before starting with the dragon programme. As a result the programme was easy to understand and useable almost immediately. Now thw book is a useful reference as I gradually build up my skills on Dragon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragon Naturally speaking for Dummies, 11 Feb 2014
F. E. Wharmby - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dragon Naturally Speaking For Dummies (Paperback)
As always with the Dummy books you get clear advice. I have found this book very helpful, I do wish though that, because I have an Apple Mac that some parts could help me there

5.0 out of 5 stars A Compliment for Dragon software, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Dragon Naturally Speaking For Dummies (Paperback)
This is a fantastic book. A truly helpful item, you cannot go wrong purchasing this book. I am a very happy customer. Helps with using Dragon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant really useful book, 4 Jun 2014
R. Woodward (Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dragon Naturally Speaking For Dummies (Paperback)
Working my way through this book, tremendous tips that have already made life an awful lot easier and saved me a lot of frustration in getting to grips with Dragon NaturallySpeaking

3.0 out of 5 stars Dragon for Dummies, 3 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Meaningless platitude, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Dragon Naturally Speaking For Dummies (Paperback)
A meaningless platitude is exactly what it says it is, a platitude which scores extremely low on the meaning scale.

Dragon Naturally Speaking For Dummies
Dragon Naturally Speaking For Dummies by Stephanie Diamond (Paperback - 17 May 2013)
18.51