5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, 20 May 2013
I loved this book. Having been very successful already in sales and marketing, consistently hitting targets and radically increasing profitability for a number of companies, I am always looking for ways to improve. however, this is a totally different mindset which has revolutionised my approach. I have now hit target up to July and can work on other projects to boost my income even further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Massive return on investment, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Smart Calling: Eliminate the Fear, Failure, and Rejection from Cold Calling (Hardcover)
This book has helped me tweak my cold calling strategy to the point where every call is pretty much a meeting and a sale! If you're serious about improving your chances of success (and more importantly, if you're serious about boosting your earning potental) buy this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 9 Nov 2013
this book met all my expectations. there are some really good tips in here that are helping me in my career

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend this book to anyone engaged in, 3 Aug 2014
Written be a very successful professional. Would recommend this book to anyone engaged in sales

Smart Calling: Eliminate the Fear, Failure, and Rejection from Cold Calling