on 4 May 2013
I thought when i bought the ipad mini that I would be able to manage its usage having had another tablet of a different make, but not so. I looked at the available books which didn't show enough so I bought unseen the Dummies guide and found it to answer almost all my queries. It shows so much more than the on line guide supplied in Sahara and gives tips of stuff I would never have found. The language is easily understood and doesn't presume you know loads of stuff.
All in all a great buy.
on 23 February 2013
So very easy to read, follows and understand. Well up to their usual standard. Apart from Normal use it alerts you to functions. You didn't know existed.
on 14 March 2013
A well laid out publication that is written so the layman can easily assimilate, understand and utilise the information provided.
on 24 August 2013
I bought this for my Mum who got her iPad and could not work anything, what a difference this gem has made to her iPad experience and use. The language is easy to understand and I would recommend this to all, as long as you explain the 'dummie' part is not personally about them !!
on 26 May 2013
Assumes nothing and presented in non-technical language. Useful to have this sort of information as a hard copy. If you're buying an I-Pad - buy this!!
on 20 September 2013
If you have an iPad Mini this work is a must as it explains operations that you never knew existed and in a very uncomplicated way. Especially invaluable for 'silver surfers'! All iPads should come supplied with a reference book like this rather than the rather intimidating online version as nothing beats the printed page in my opinion for a quick reference on 'how do I' do this or that. Even for the more 'tech savvy' this reference book should prove useful.
on 17 March 2013
... thanks to iPad mini for Dummies which has already eased my difficulties with the technology several times as I have been able to find answers to my dumb questions quite easily. Just having the book makes me feel more confident and I have thus solved some problems for myself - magic!
on 16 July 2013
This is a book which can be dipped into and out throughout the book to answer any question which may arrise
on 24 April 2013
This is a great book and I am finding it very helpful as I come to terms with my ipad mini. It was a very good price and the delivery was, as always, speedy
on 28 April 2013
I found it very easy to read and very informative the explanations are very clear the best dummies book I have seen .