Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 August 2013
Excellent resource for learning MAYA.
MAYA is a complex software and I needed a good reference source, something on paper I could read at my own pace.
on 26 April 2014
I think this book is amazing for beginners such as my self. I started using this book a few weeks ago in between my revision timetable and find it very easy to follow. I enjoy reading this book while i practice on maya i think it is great and i would recommend it to anyone who is wanting to start using maya.
on 28 March 2014
This book is a great introduction to those who starting out in 3D modeling in Maya, it's an ideal introductory book for students.
on 12 January 2015
great book.. easy to understand..
on 24 September 2013
Hey guys I'm really excited about getting this book, I'm currently on a gaming course at a college called confetti, maya is a big part of this course can't wait to crack on with this :)