Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 October 2015
The book has helped me to gain a head start in my accounting and finance degree. It is a great and simple text book to go with the course however as noted in the book all of the accounting rules have changed recently (2015) so some of the terminology is a little outdated. Despite this it is brilliant as a springboard for anyone wishing to do a little extra studying alongside the set text books as this really takes accounting and finance to the core.
on 31 January 2015
Really easy to read and thankfully distinguishes the bulk of the text from the most helpful parts. I found this just as helpful as my official course books for AAT and will continue to use this alongside my study material.
on 1 March 2014
this is a great bok with lots of helpful reminders and tips in.
Easily understandable narrative, but what else would we expect from the writers of the "Dummies" series ?- well done again, guys.
on 18 December 2015
This book is a great help with understanding my current course
on 26 November 2015
Helped my a lot with my commericial management module at uni
on 18 December 2015
I am new to the ACCA and this book helps me a lot. I would recommend this.
on 8 October 2015