5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered as promised
Needed a single source to assist with new camera and despite assumptions by expert reviewers that no one would make D600 a first purchase but all be upgrades for me it was my re-entry into photography.
Published 17 months ago by Nick Perkins

3.0 out of 5 stars Really is for dummies
Of all the projected guides for the D600 this was one of the few actually in print so bought it against my better judgement so I could get up and running on my D600 ASAP. Probably should have waited for something a bit more advanced/less simplistic!
Published 18 months ago by JOEYBLOG

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered as promised, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Nikon D600 For Dummies (Paperback)
Easy, simple and enjoyable to read and allows far faster comprehension of camera capabilities and use than manual or other guides that assume you have years of experience

3.0 out of 5 stars Really is for dummies, 12 Feb 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars one star short., 13 Feb 2013
A. harvey "zorro" (monza) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon D600 For Dummies (Paperback)
The only reason I have given this book 4 stars is a bit complex........I'm trying to determine exactly myself who it is aimed at. The majority of those who buy a D600 will prob be either moving up from a Nikon DX to FX....in which case they will already know most of the content, and the geography of the buttons while not identical...won't be too far away, or active enthusiasts and pro's looking for a back up body, in which case it will be a bit superfluous. Maybe those Heaven forbid moving from Canon to Nikon? Anyway the book does what it says, and takes you thru all buttons, modes etc as you would expect, and does it very well, but there was just something missing for me at intermediate level. Compared with the "Nikon D5100 for dummies" which I bought as a first venture into DSLR books (and DSLR's), the layout seemed a little more disjointed, and involved a lot more cross referencing between chapters, index and content before I could find exactly what i wanted, maybe it's just me!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes good reading., 16 Jan 2013
Mr. James E. Bartlam "jeb" (Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon D600 For Dummies (Paperback)
It took a little time to get here but it goes into detail in an understandable language and the price was well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Jan 2013
Excellent and easy to follow for those who have just purchased this camera, it is a lot easier to follow then the NIkon D600 handbook and offers tips to follow. An excellent book and well worth it.

Nikon D600 For Dummies
Nikon D600 For Dummies by Julie Adair King (Paperback - 4 Jan 2013)
19.57