on 28 November 2013
Hello there
I thought I'd share my review with anyone thinking of buying "The Social Media MBA in Practice" book.
I hope you find it useful!
on 4 December 2013
If you want to understand more about using social media in business then read this book. Includes 25 case studies in the real world
VINE VOICEon 20 December 2013
Format: Hardcover|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I haven't read the previous book, so I can't comment on that.

This is a selection of 'real life' scenarios of companies using their social media.

Quite revealing was how little some of them seemed to know before they started! I think anyone under the age of 35 won't have a problem with learning how to tweet or promote but if you're 40+ you might struggle with not only the terminology but also the fast pace of social media....

You can't just open a facebook/twitter account and hope for the best. The companies that did best in these examples planned what they were going to do and also crucially, had a clear aim and ambition for their results...

Good book if your company knows nothing about social media but I expect the previous book would need to be read first!
VINE VOICEon 3 December 2013
Format: Hardcover|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Some interesting interviews, well written and easy to read. Interesting story from the author too. All in all a good buy - haven't finished it yet but I'm certainly looking forward to.
on 24 May 2015
Book in average condition.
on 31 January 2015