4.0 out of 5 stars A Gift for myself.
Having replaced my old computer ( and uing windows xp ) the new computer using windows 8.1 was a bit of a mystery at first. I decided to invest in some idiot proof books and I'm glad I did. They are easy to follow and it all makes life a whole lot easier.
Published 10 months ago by A W.

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
3.0 out of 5 stars For Dummies maybe but.......
Published 21 months ago by Chris Marlow

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars For Dummies maybe but......., 31 July 2013
This review is from: Microsoft Office Home & Student Edition 2013 All-in-One For Dummies (Paperback)
I found it wordy and confusing. Although only one person is listed as the author, I get the impression that it was written by a committee al of whom had to have a say about everything. Their motto seems to" be why use one word when you can use five". Perhaps I am getting too old for this as I had to read instructions two or three times to understand them. I am slowly getting things sorted out.

2.0 out of 5 stars An interesting read but..., 17 Jun. 2013
M. J. Foreman (London) - See all my reviews
the problem with this book is that the illustrations are too small and very difficult to read. When reading the text the references to illustrations make the going hard work!

Other than that it's fairly standard fare for the dummies series.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Gift for myself., 22 Jun. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars very good book, 24 Mar. 2014
This is a very thick book with masses of information, I need to have time to study it ,I have found it to be more technical than I had expected, possibly due to my lack of experience

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book which can be used for instruction or just ..., 2 Nov. 2014
An excellent book which can be used for instruction or just reference I wouldn't be without it. Because Microsoft fe has changed over time it is a very much needed book

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Book, 22 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to understand processes and fun to learn, 28 Sept. 2014
Easy to understand processes and fun to learn. I was a technophobe when it comes to computers, but have learnt so much.

4.0 out of 5 stars A ggod buy, 12 July 2013
Does everything I expected of it and all I need. There is nothing more I need to say about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sept. 2014