Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 October 2015
Excellent item. Well packaged, speedy delivery. Recommended. Many thanks.
on 1 January 2014
I bought the Power Point Dummies guide as I knew it would be easy reading and not too technical to understand like some training books. Simple and easy to follow which is good to have to hand.
on 17 February 2016
An easy read
on 25 May 2014
A useful book although finding the details in the book of what you want to do is often quite difficult.
on 7 January 2014
I bought this for my husband as he needed to know how to use and understand powerpoint and this book according to him is just the ticket. Must be good.
on 25 November 2015
Another worthwhile down-to-earth book which I am working through my learning progresses.
on 2 April 2016
Perfect for my level of power point skills and knowledge.
on 19 January 2014
easy to read and easy to follow cannot fine any think easy to read keep it going good thank you
on 21 March 2015
Up to the usual Dummies standard.
on 23 July 2015