Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 January 2015
Still working my way through the book while in front of a computer screen putting all the instructions to the test and I must say it is a well written, clear, easy to read and understand book with clear instructions. This helps makes my understanding, and exploring, of Word less fearsome than I first thought. I also bought the Excel 2013 book at the same time and will be giving it the same review. I would add that the delivery time on the books was amazing. Ordered at 10.15pm and delivered before midday the following day.. great service.
on 23 January 2014
I find the up to date version of Word difficult to get to grips with (or is this because I now have Windows 8)? Anyway, I am finding "Word 2013 for Dummies" very helpful, and am now in the process of applying Mail Merge. This is quite an achievement, since not so long ago I was ready to throw my laptop against the wall!
on 2 October 2013
I am a professional, award-winning writer. Slince buying my new PC which has Windows 8 installed, I've been having problems with Word 2013. With this book, I am problem free. I thank amazon.uk for providing it at a reasonable price and excellent service!.
on 11 June 2014
Easy to understand and has resolved all my issues.I'm not a ' dummie' any more. I no longer fear Windows 8 / 8.1.
on 23 May 2014
I am satisfied because the content is what I needed. Having stumbled and muddled my way through I now have a reference point. Granted that some times the explanations are for real dummies, but all in all it reinforces what I knew and helps me make my work more professional.
on 10 June 2014
There were parts I found very difficult to understand but most of it I went through very quickly. I am now trying out the DVD to see whether it can fill the gaps.
on 26 May 2015
my kindle version of this book has no index and to find what you want in it on a kindle I find virtually totally impossible which make it a total waste of my money
on 8 November 2013
There is, if anything, too much information, but on the whole I've found this extremely helpful in getting to grips with the software on my computer.
on 19 June 2015
No problems delivered in time
on 28 April 2015
Good book and arrived on time