5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading and super fast delivery
Published 4 months ago by Paul Heath

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money
my kindle version of this book has no index and to find what you want in it on a kindle I find virtually totally impossible which make it a total waste of my money
Published 3 days ago by r

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading and super fast delivery, 19 Jan. 2015
Paul Heath (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Word 2013 For Dummies (Paperback)
Still working my way through the book while in front of a computer screen putting all the instructions to the test and I must say it is a well written, clear, easy to read and understand book with clear instructions. This helps makes my understanding, and exploring, of Word less fearsome than I first thought. I also bought the Excel 2013 book at the same time and will be giving it the same review. I would add that the delivery time on the books was amazing. Ordered at 10.15pm and delivered before midday the following day.. great service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Word 2013 for Dummies, 22 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Word 2013 For Dummies (Paperback)
It does exactly what it promises. It's best used to refer to when you need to know something. Clearly written.

5.0 out of 5 stars Word 2013 for Dummies, 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Word 2013 For Dummies (Paperback)
I find the up to date version of Word difficult to get to grips with (or is this because I now have Windows 8)? Anyway, I am finding "Word 2013 for Dummies" very helpful, and am now in the process of applying Mail Merge. This is quite an achievement, since not so long ago I was ready to throw my laptop against the wall!

4.0 out of 5 stars Meets expectations, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Word 2013 For Dummies (Paperback)
I am satisfied because the content is what I needed. Having stumbled and muddled my way through I now have a reference point. Granted that some times the explanations are for real dummies, but all in all it reinforces what I knew and helps me make my work more professional.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am both a 'dummy' and a senior. I really NEED this book which saves me much anxiety!, 2 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Word 2013 For Dummies (Paperback)
I am a professional, award-winning writer. Slince buying my new PC which has Windows 8 installed, I've been having problems with Word 2013. With this book, I am problem free. I thank amazon.uk for providing it at a reasonable price and excellent service!.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, 26 May 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Word 2013 For Dummies (Paperback)
There were parts I found very difficult to understand but most of it I went through very quickly. I am now trying out the DVD to see whether it can fill the gaps.

4.0 out of 5 stars A practical help, 8 Nov. 2013
P. Eaves "writer" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Word 2013 For Dummies (Paperback)
There is, if anything, too much information, but on the whole I've found this extremely helpful in getting to grips with the software on my computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy-peasy., 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Word 2013 For Dummies (Paperback)
Easy to understand and has resolved all my issues.I'm not a ' dummie' any more. I no longer fear Windows 8 / 8.1.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was really needed, 11 May 2013
S. Barnes-hannah "Red Silk" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Word 2013 For Dummies (Paperback)
Bought for my husband who is a bit of a techno phobe and he had used it again and again.

Word 2013 For Dummies
Word 2013 For Dummies by Dan Gookin (Paperback - 5 Mar. 2013)