5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon for Dummies
I have just purchased my first Nikon camera, the D3200, and read about the benefit of the book Nikon D3200 for Dummies, so I looked it over and then purchased it also.
One of the best moves ever made, I have been into photography for thirty years but still found this book had so much to teach me about my new camera.
In layman's terms if you want to know about...
Published on 18 Nov. 2012 by fagan

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm....
This book is definitely informative, there's no denying that. It's just I still can't get my head around all these terms and no matter how many times I read over the same parts I can't take in what settings I'm suppose to have my camera on for the different scenes. I'm not sure if it's just me but it's definitely still confusing me. It's not a book you can read either,...
Published 15 months ago by lotts

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon for Dummies, 18 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Nikon D3200 For Dummies (Paperback)
In layman's terms if you want to know about this camera, get yourself this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Nikon D3200 For Dummies (Paperback)
I bought my husband the Nikon D3200 camera and this book aswell, and it has proved to be invaluable to him, it explains everything in such simple terms.

5.0 out of 5 stars good manual, 2 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Nikon D3200 For Dummies (Paperback)
Reading it now....A good book for those who want to learn from scratch,,,i would surely consider buying another dummies guide book because of this one

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Reading, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Nikon D3200 For Dummies (Paperback)
Every aspect of this excellent camera is covered in this comprehensive publication. All the information and topics are well indexed for easy access.

5.0 out of 5 stars D3200 for dummies, 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Nikon D3200 For Dummies (Paperback)
After reading the book that came with the camera, I bought the book, The Expanded Guide, which was an improvement on the camera guide, but I still did not feel at ease with the Nikon D3200. I then bought the D3200 for Dummies. This book is the best one to read, as it explains the cameras operation in more detail, and more simply to understand english. Brilliant book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 21 Nov. 2013
Mrs. J. M. Fly (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon D3200 For Dummies (Paperback)
If technical books make your eyes glaze over, this book will help you master using the Nikon D3200. Very impressed,

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 19 Mar. 2014
Good read, very helpful reference guide, written in simple and helpful language.
100% recommend for 1st time DSLR user. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dummies camera guide, 20 July 2013
This review is from: Nikon D3200 For Dummies (Paperback)
I found this book extremely helpful .Having never used a digital SLR camera before , this book enabled me to take credible pictures within the hour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really useful guide, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Nikon D3200 For Dummies (Paperback)
I found this to be a very readable guide to the D3200. there's lots of ideas to help you to make the most of your camera with out being too complicated. Covers all that you need to know to give you the confidence to get out and about and take great photos

5.0 out of 5 stars A great guide for experienced photographers and for novices, both young and old., 2 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Nikon D3200 For Dummies (Paperback)
I love these books for "DUMMIES" and this one is no exception. I am now a pensioner but I do have a technical back ground, having spent many years building and repairing digital gaming machines. I'm not a new comer to photography either. But having just brought my first DSLR camera and struggling for a few days with the camera manual I thought it wise to buy an easy to read introduction to my camera.

This book is a very easy to read and comprehend guide to the Nikon 3200 DSLR camera, it's beautifully illustrated and logically laid out. The author Julie King makes the point very early on in the book that the user can use the camera in a point and shoot mode right from the off and get into the more technical and artistic aspects of the camera later on as their knowledge and experience grows. The book is much more than just a reference manual, I have started at page 1 and I'm reading through the whole book so that I don't miss a single detail of my camera no matter how small. The book is packed with interesting information presented by someone who clearly has a great in-depth knowledge of cameras and photography.

This is a great book in the " for DUMMIES" series, and don't be put off buy the title. It's an interesting, easy to read, comprehensive guide to the Nikon D3200. A great guide for experienced photographers and for novices, both young and old. Remember you're never too old to learn a new subject no matter how technical it is and that's the purpose of books like this one.

Nikon D3200 For Dummies
Nikon D3200 For Dummies by Julie Adair King (Paperback - 10 Aug. 2012)