5.0 out of 5 stars The definitive guide to Elements 11
Covers everything, including the more advanced features like RAW imaging and the use of theAdobe Camera RAW interface which some books don't cover.
Published 9 months ago by Martin L

3.0 out of 5 stars Just misses the point somehow
Published 13 months ago by Carpenter

5.0 out of 5 stars The definitive guide to Elements 11, 21 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS ITEM, 22 Aug 2013
Mrs. Dj Cleaver (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this item not just to edit photographs but also for the art painting and sketch tools. This is a superb product for beginners to paint pictures from scratch but also has tools to make photos into sketches. I really like this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Element 11, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 11 All-in-One For Dummies (Paperback)
There are many books on this subject but I dont think they cover so much as this one, Very comprehensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 11 All-in-One For Dummies (Paperback)
As photoshop do not supply any such information when buying the programme this book is the perfect answer. Plus the price is excellent. Worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book with so much in it., 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 11 All-in-One For Dummies (Paperback)
I wanted a book which gave me some guidance on how to make the best use of Photoshop Elements 11, this book is so much more than I expected, I am very pleased with it and would recommend it to my photographer friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 11 All-in-One For Dummies (Paperback)
as a dummy when using Photoshop I have found this book amazingly detailed and helpful it is easy to follow and you can junp from one section to another to find the information you need I have now made progress with Photoshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Dummies Photoshop Elements 11, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 11 All-in-One For Dummies (Paperback)
Delighted with my purchase. I bought it to help me as I am taking a digital photography course. Written in clear English which is easy to follow and understand. I would recommend this Dummies book for any person interested in getting the most out of their photographs.

4.0 out of 5 stars PE 11 for Dummies, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 11 All-in-One For Dummies (Paperback)
I have hardly been able to check out much of the content to date but ,as with similar guide books, I have found some of it very useful. I also tend to seek out video clips that support the topic and combine the two sources to help matters.

The help is available but not always easy to find!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just misses the point somehow, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 11 All-in-One For Dummies (Paperback)
Rather a disappointment. I just couldn't get on with this book. Maybe I need to be more practised with Elements before the book's content makes sense. But there again, I bought it so I could get more familiar with Elements - kind of a circular thing. I really wnated to get to grips with layers but found the approach of the authors thoroughly confusing. The references to aspects already covered elsewhere in the book and connected to the topic in hand was annoying. I have to say I am still none the wiser re. layers having the read the chapter twice now. To be fair, it must be a huge task writing such a book and finding the best approach. The Photoshop books (with a DVD) you can buy online or from the phototography section of newsagents are by far the better bet. Expensive yet they approach the various techniques from a practical approach and I think it is this way that is more effective in learning how Photoshop works and just what you can do with it. Perhaps this book will become useful as a reference. If I hadn't creased the spine, I'd have sent it back to Amazon by now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right for Dummies, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 11 All-in-One For Dummies (Paperback)
Excellent, half way through and very explanatory just right for a dummie like me,hope i can put in to practice.

Photoshop Elements 11 All-in-One For Dummies
Photoshop Elements 11 All-in-One For Dummies by Ted Padova (Paperback - 16 Nov 2012)
19.03