Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 January 2013
This book is a great buy nicely layed out and easy to read. a definite must for all those interested in Information Design.

The only downside to this book is that Physically its a bit cheap the covers are barley thicker then the inner leaves so it can easily be damaged I am also a little concerned for its longevity due to its binding plus the guttering is a little tight.

However if you look after it you will have a relaxed but informative read speckled with interesting design work
on 30 September 2014
I got this book as a sort of reference book to have near me when putting together powerpoint slides in an attempt to make them more interesting. It doesn't really fulfil that purpose.

It is a really well put-together book with some great little examples of infographics, but it is more of a theory book rather than one which you can grab ideas from. It talks about how to grab attention and how to make things interesting, but the examples are a bit random (like the story of marijuana in the US) and also not as impressive as I had hoped for.
on 1 December 2013
I was expecting more infographic visuals and steer on software, how to use them etc etc......but more text than visual. So if you really like text, good.
on 9 May 2014
A fairly bland book that didn't grab my attention at all.
I attempted to read it on three separate occassions, but each time couldn't really see what I was trying to get from it.
The text didn't grab me and the graphics weren't stunning. Sadly I found this book far too easy to put down and I never wanted to pick it up again. After the failed attempts to read it, I passed it on to a colleague who a week later told me he had done the same.
on 17 June 2013
A great introduction and clear explanation of infographics - Particularly good for understanding the differences and objectives behind them as well as best practice. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to better understand information design.
on 22 January 2013
Good book on storytelling and graphic art. The best one in infographics.
Complete, perfect and with a grounded research study.
on 2 May 2016
My son says this is an exceptionally good book - he is in media and has been using it a lot at work.
on 7 March 2016
Bought as a gift for my son's birthday , he was thrilled, well done his wife for recommending it.
on 7 December 2014