Published 2 months ago by Maddy

3.0 out of 5 stars perfect conditions
A lot of information, a true 9 in 1 book. A perfect bible for everyone that works with social media.
Published 15 months ago by Susana Raposeiro

3.0 out of 5 stars perfect conditions, 12 Jun 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT for Kindles - Does not fit on the page!, 3 July 2013
This book doesn't fit completely on a kindle page. On at least 50% of the pages you cannot see about 25% of the page! DO NOT BUY! This is a shame as it actually looks like it would of been of help if I could read everything!

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful Resource to Have at Hand if Social Media Confuses You, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Social Media Marketing All-in-One For Dummies (Paperback)
A brilliant resource for those lost in the Social Media Marketing maze. Although this book may be overkill for small people like me who haven't even got a business yet, I am finding it a fantastic source of information as I pick my way slowly through understanding how the social media all work together. When I first got this book, I had one disappointing flip through it and decided it was above my head. Then after a few weeks, I decided to read it from cover to cover and gave up quite quickly. But then when I actually began to build a website and a blog and began to understand a few things, I found myself constantly dipping into this book to build knowledge in the ares I needed at that moment. It is written well and organised in a user friendly way.

4.0 out of 5 stars My husband wanted this book, 31 Aug 2013
Mrs. Dorothy E. Mann "Dorothy books" (swindon England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Social Media Marketing All-in-One For Dummies (Paperback)
My husband chose this book because he wanted to learn about Social Media Marketing he has found it is very helpful

Social Media Marketing All-in-One For Dummies
Social Media Marketing All-in-One For Dummies by Deborah Ng (Paperback - 30 Oct 2012)
14.95