Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 January 2013
Very helpful. I (along with a mate) volunteered to revamp a website for a wildlife group. Neither of us had much idea about website design and the vagaries of Dreamweaver (and the weight of the manual), were driving us to distraction! This book is easy to use, full of useful tips and instructions and helped enormously. To see the finished website - visit neebg.co.uk
on 11 March 2013
I bought this as I was learning Dreamweaver at college and the tutor went so fast, and it was really useful, although I would recommend buying the HTML & CSS FOR DUMMIES too if you really want to understand web design.
on 15 July 2014
I purchased the MX version of this book when I first started building websites and it was so helpful. Having just upgraded to CS6 I thought I'd get the CS6 version of the book. Given that the method of browsing the internet are now heavily weighted to the use of smart phones and tablets, I wanted CS6 so I could use it's new 'fluid grid layouts'. CS6 for Dummies doesn't have any guidance on this new feature, which is a major omission and very disappointing. The book is still a great help for anyone new to Dreamweaver but I feel it's not really keeping up with developments. Try the Adobe site for very helpful, FREE, lessons on fluid grid layouts.
on 8 November 2013
I bought this product as a novice and ended up becoming highly efficient in using Dreamweaver. A great product for both beginners and experts.
on 9 March 2014
I have bought a couple of these books for different applications and find them pretty concise and easy to follow. If you're trying to wade through Dreamweaver, you could do much worse than invest a few pounds in this publication. It walks you through the various processes in easy-to-understand detail.
on 21 January 2014
My rating for this is because it reads easily and you can understand what you are trying to achieve with this book. Would recommend this to anyone that want to take the computer skills a step further. Love it.
on 19 December 2013
If you've used these manuals before then you will be familiar with the layout. hard to find fault with this format, everything you need to know to get you up and 'webbing' in a simple and concise format.
on 23 February 2013
Many very useful tips and shortcuts make Dreamweaver much easier to use. Great value. If you want a book to speak plainly about Dreamweaver, this is it.
on 22 May 2015
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Easy to use, extremely helpful. Order was sent quickly with no fuss.
on 4 October 2015
Would have been better if it had a cd rom alongside it.