5.0 out of 5 stars Great book
Very helpful. I (along with a mate) volunteered to revamp a website for a wildlife group. Neither of us had much idea about website design and the vagaries of Dreamweaver (and the weight of the manual), were driving us to distraction! This book is easy to use, full of useful tips and instructions and helped enormously. To see the finished website - visit neebg.co.uk
Published 18 months ago by Noreen

3.0 out of 5 stars Falling behind
Published 8 days ago by Nick

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 1 Jan 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 11 Mar 2013
R. Fry (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dreamweaver Cs6 For Dummies (Paperback)
I bought this as I was learning Dreamweaver at college and the tutor went so fast, and it was really useful, although I would recommend buying the HTML & CSS FOR DUMMIES too if you really want to understand web design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!! Highly recommended, 8 Nov 2013
Mr. S. K. Chauhan (Coventry, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dreamweaver Cs6 For Dummies (Paperback)
I bought this product as a novice and ended up becoming highly efficient in using Dreamweaver. A great product for both beginners and experts.

3.0 out of 5 stars Falling behind, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Dreamweaver Cs6 For Dummies (Paperback)
I purchased the MX version of this book when I first started building websites and it was so helpful. Having just upgraded to CS6 I thought I'd get the CS6 version of the book. Given that the method of browsing the internet are now heavily weighted to the use of smart phones and tablets, I wanted CS6 so I could use it's new 'fluid grid layouts'. CS6 for Dummies doesn't have any guidance on this new feature, which is a major omission and very disappointing. The book is still a great help for anyone new to Dreamweaver but I feel it's not really keeping up with developments. Try the Adobe site for very helpful, FREE, lessons on fluid grid layouts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear & easy to follow, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Dreamweaver Cs6 For Dummies (Paperback)
I have bought a couple of these books for different applications and find them pretty concise and easy to follow. If you're trying to wade through Dreamweaver, you could do much worse than invest a few pounds in this publication. It walks you through the various processes in easy-to-understand detail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow book, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Dreamweaver Cs6 For Dummies (Paperback)
My rating for this is because it reads easily and you can understand what you are trying to achieve with this book. Would recommend this to anyone that want to take the computer skills a step further. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Typical Dummies, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Dreamweaver Cs6 For Dummies (Paperback)
If you've used these manuals before then you will be familiar with the layout. hard to find fault with this format, everything you need to know to get you up and 'webbing' in a simple and concise format.

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't go wrong with this book., 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Dreamweaver Cs6 For Dummies (Paperback)
Many very useful tips and shortcuts make Dreamweaver much easier to use. Great value. If you want a book to speak plainly about Dreamweaver, this is it.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT NEEDED, 23 Jan 2013
Mr. S. Jordan "Chopper" (Gloucester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dreamweaver Cs6 For Dummies (Paperback)
As had to return the Dreamweaver software as could not use it - therefore superfluous in this case though probably wouldve been useful...

Dreamweaver Cs6 For Dummies
Dreamweaver Cs6 For Dummies by Janine Warner (Paperback - 15 May 2012)
14.95