4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my 50 year old mother
I purchased this for my mum in hoping she would be able to figure out how to use her iphone and get the most out of it.
She is able to do lots of things by reading this manual so I would give it a thumbs up as it is quite hard to teach and explain to her how to use technology!!
Published 15 months ago by cara pierce

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
Wouldn't bother with this book, bit of an insult. Just ask the grand kids, they probably know more about todays tech than this book.
Published 16 months ago by Patrick Howlett

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my 50 year old mother, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: iPhone 4s for Seniors For Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyles Paperback)) (Paperback)
The only negative I would have to comment on is the size of the book, it's huge! (That is my reason for 4 stars)
Other than that delivery was quick and the book came in perfect condition.. Very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant., 1 Jun 2013
I am 69 years old,and fighting to keep up with technology.
I bought the iphone 4s,but struggled with lots of different things.
This book tells me everything I need to know,and perhaps because of my age I still
like books!

5.0 out of 5 stars Book review, 18 May 2012
An excellent publication for people of my age (64) who are not technically minded so find understanding how to get the best out of my new iPhone 4S difficult. This book patiently takes you through everything step by step.

4.0 out of 5 stars iphone 4s for seniors, 9 Mar 2012
Brilliant book. It helped me through the 1st few weeks of finding out what my phone could do without me losing my sanity.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 4S For Seniors, 7 April 2012
Very good book and I learnt a lot. It explains things in an easy to understand language. It certainly gave me a lot more confidence than I had when I first got my iPhone - I'm not really a 'Dummy' anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping up with teenagers!, 30 Mar 2012
This is a big help - lots to learn. some useful tips that you can pass on to youngster (under 50s) & make you seem like a computer geek. Really helps your street cred!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 April 2014
J. G. Price "majoreyeswater" (Bisbrooke, Rutland, UK) - See all my reviews
Essential reading for anyone who owns an iPhone 4S, Apple seem to assume that everyone can work out it's strange and secret operation.. I suppose if your name is Steve Jobs you may be able to work things out but it is very difficult for a PC Literate Computer user!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 25 Feb 2014
This book is a very good aide-memoirs for looking the odd thing up that you have not used for a long time, although some of the things I've tried to look up are not on my 4s but on my old Nokia. Apple seem to miss a lot of tricks with their phones.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 9 Sep 2013
I liked this book because it was simple to understand. instructions are easy to understand. it was also possible to refer to any topic in any chapter without having to trudge through the book. I would recommend it to old-age dummies like myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 25 July 2013
I did know something about the 4s but rather than rely on exploring and friends i bought this. Its so good i sat looking through it for a couple of hours. now i use it to remind me of how I did some amazing feat and more important how to do it again! we all know what these phones CAN do but does anyone ever remember how everything happens well here's how.

iPhone 4s for Seniors For Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyles Paperback))
Used & New from: £54.09