4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my 50 year old mother
I purchased this for my mum in hoping she would be able to figure out how to use her iphone and get the most out of it.
She is able to do lots of things by reading this manual so I would give it a thumbs up as it is quite hard to teach and explain to her how to use technology!!
Published 21 months ago by cara pierce

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
Wouldn't bother with this book, bit of an insult. Just ask the grand kids, they probably know more about todays tech than this book.
Published 22 months ago by Patrick Howlett

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my 50 year old mother, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: iPhone 4s for Seniors For Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyles Paperback)) (Paperback)
The only negative I would have to comment on is the size of the book, it's huge! (That is my reason for 4 stars)
Other than that delivery was quick and the book came in perfect condition.. Very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant., 1 Jun. 2013
I am 69 years old,and fighting to keep up with technology.
I bought the iphone 4s,but struggled with lots of different things.
This book tells me everything I need to know,and perhaps because of my age I still
like books!

4.0 out of 5 stars iphone 4s for seniors, 9 Mar. 2012
Brilliant book. It helped me through the 1st few weeks of finding out what my phone could do without me losing my sanity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book review, 18 May 2012
An excellent publication for people of my age (64) who are not technically minded so find understanding how to get the best out of my new iPhone 4S difficult. This book patiently takes you through everything step by step.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 25 July 2013
I did know something about the 4s but rather than rely on exploring and friends i bought this. Its so good i sat looking through it for a couple of hours. now i use it to remind me of how I did some amazing feat and more important how to do it again! we all know what these phones CAN do but does anyone ever remember how everything happens well here's how.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good as a reference, 13 Nov. 2012
Bought for a colleague who was not confident about work changing his phone to an iphone. They have sailed away with it - partly because they had the reassurance that they could learn the basics with this. Used mainly for - I want to do this how do I do it. The book starts before you buy an iphone and is laid out quite well. Recommended for this use

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 16 Jan. 2013
P. Marsh - See all my reviews
I have used this to work on getting to grips with the phone and found it very useful. There are still a few bits that I find difficult to grasp because I do not understand the significance of words like 'cloud'. Also I have always found itunes user unfriendly and this has not helped. But generally very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 9 Sept. 2013
I liked this book because it was simple to understand. instructions are easy to understand. it was also possible to refer to any topic in any chapter without having to trudge through the book. I would recommend it to old-age dummies like myself!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 April 2014
J. G. Price "majoreyeswater" (Bisbrooke, Rutland, UK) - See all my reviews
Essential reading for anyone who owns an iPhone 4S, Apple seem to assume that everyone can work out it's strange and secret operation.. I suppose if your name is Steve Jobs you may be able to work things out but it is very difficult for a PC Literate Computer user!

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 4S For Seniors, 7 April 2012
Very good book and I learnt a lot. It explains things in an easy to understand language. It certainly gave me a lot more confidence than I had when I first got my iPhone - I'm not really a 'Dummy' anymore.

iPhone 4s for Seniors For Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyles Paperback))
Used & New from: £5.84