on 8 March 2013
This book is amazing! After spending some time in Mexico I wanted to make traditional foods at home. This cook book had the exact recipes I had eaten in taco stands & small restaurants while in Mexico. I found the recipes easy to follow & only needed to source a few key ingredients. Now that I've got everything I need in the cupboards at home I make amazing & tasty tacos in no time! I haven't tried all the recipes, but am working my way through the book & enjoying every one along the way. I love the section on salsas. And the drinks too.
I can't fault this book at all. I highly recommend it & guarantee you won't be disappointed in it.
If you want to make delicious Mexican street food........ This is the only cook book you will need!
on 5 April 2015
I adore this book. I borrowed a copy off a friend and had to buy it for myself. Amazing recipes-the slow cooked pork is to die for, so are the tongue tacos, salsas, coconut rice pudding and we've even had success with the tortillas. Buy it now if you like Mexican food!
on 7 July 2013
Bought this book for my husband, who is a Mexican Chef and he loves it. Its authentic and beautifully presented. I would definitely recommend this book.
on 2 August 2015
A good book anyone who likes Mexican food
on 21 August 2014
Some good recipes, but had to resort to the Hairy Bikers for a Guacamole recipe!