5.0 out of 5 stars Well written and thorough
I am most of the way through this book and can say it is a well written, easy to read book. There could be more "real life examples" but in general all aspects of SCCM 2012 administration are thoroughly covered in this excellent companion/introduction text book.
I work in a sccm 2012 environment and have been able to use this text as a guide on improving my skillset.
Published 17 months ago by RyantheLamb

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I needed a book to learn SCCM 2012 from and this has nothing but some hazy advice I really feel it was a waste of time and money - seems to be produced in a hurry just for being the first
Published 22 months ago by Bryn Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written and thorough, 30 Jan 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 Sep 2012
Bryn Evans (Bracknell, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mastering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars very basic book, 21 May 2012
Bought this book from USA and spent 20 for delivery. i was really looking forward to this book. But to be honest this is a very basic book for beginners. Only explains the basic configuration etc. the day i bought this book since then its sitting on my shelf :-( disappointed

1.0 out of 5 stars sloppy. numerous innacuracies, 19 May 2012
Bought this about 10days ago to learn the product. Waste of money - I suggest you wait for other books to come out. Most of the time I had to refer back to TechNet to get the correct information.

Basic stuff like the minimum requirements of SQL are wrong, tonnes of typos and things that I spent ages trying to test based on the steps and information only to check on TechNet to find that it was wrong.

If I could, I would throw it back at them and ask for a refund for wasting my time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why almost 30% more for Kindle edition, 25 April 2012
I added this bok to my wish list. Steve and Kent are well known in the System Center community and I was really looking forward to this book.

Imagine how shocked I was when I discovered that the Kindle edition is so much more than the paper edition. I must admit that I don't see 30% extra value from having it electronically and I don't plan on buying the paperback.

There is no justification whatseover. Even falling back on your excuse of 20% VAT does not wash here. Sorry Steve and Kent but won't be buying this until there is some pricing sanity.

1.0 out of 5 stars The pricing on this is shocking, 24 April 2012
SM Davies (UK) - See all my reviews
I can't believe the price of this ebook, for me to purchase the paperback version of this would cost me 24 but to buy the ebook version is 31? And people wonder why there is so much piracy in ebooks.

Needless to say I won't be buying the ebook at this price.

Mastering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
Mastering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager by Peter Daalmans (Paperback - 26 April 2012)
31.99