5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful learning tool, 29 Jun. 2013
These kindle based classroom books are marvelous. Feeling my way through adobe Dreamweaver and all it's tools you really need a comprehensive guide to lead the way. This book covers absolutely everything that you need to know to start using Dreamweaver and build really impressive websites. The only problem i had was that Dreamweaver suite has updated from CS6 to cc and I wish I had finished the book before I updated as a few things are different and makes the fun process of learning a little annoying. Not the fault of the book - highly recommend to anyone who wants to properly learn Dreamweaver CS6. Dreamweaver cc Classroom will be released next month so if you are planning to join the creative cloud you might want to wait for the newer edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and Easy to follow manual, 25 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Digital Classroom (Paperback)
I have some experience with programming but am pretty new to web design and Dreamweaver. This book consists of a series of clearly presented "Lessons" linked to exercise files from the cd. I think it would be helpful to know at least a little about html and css before starting out but the book does not make any assumptions. I really enjoyed doing the tutorial exercises and learnt a lot. The book does not cover everything Dreamweaver can do but I have been happily designing and creating basic websites since reading it. It is well thought out and written by people who seem to understand how to teach well. A great introduction to Dreamweaver.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very pleased with this order and definitely recommend it, 23 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Digital Classroom (Paperback)
Currently I'm studying this book. I attended a local dreamweaver course before and I wanted to further my study. This book has met my expectations. The books comes with a DVD which has sections including the exercises and the videos that you can watch before each lesson. Not only I was able to refresh my knowledge about the program but also it covers many details that I had no idea. It's suitable for beginners as well. Having the knowledge of HTML helps though but shouldn't be a problem.
I'm very pleased with this order and definitely recommend it.

Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Digital Classroom
Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Digital Classroom by AGI Creative Team (Paperback - 12 Jun. 2012)