4.0 out of 5 stars The book they left out of the box
This is a must for new photoshop elements users. It explains in crystal english and works you through each section. A lot of the info you can get from the online help but needing all the help I can get I find it easier using a book for the step by step explanations. This is the book they should have put into the box with the software !
Published on 19 Nov. 2011 by Sylvia Buxcey

1.0 out of 5 stars Photoshop Elements 10 for Dummies
This review is based on a short acquaintance with the book as I returned it having quickly found a number of shortcomings. Examples of these are: no outline of the program, no tour of the screen with simple explanations of the main functions, no section on restoring old photographs (which was the reason I bought the book), no 'getting started' guide, no accessible or...
Published on 1 Aug. 2012 by Textbook

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 10 For Dummies (Paperback)
This book has helped a lot - works well as a reference book - to follow the steps when you encounter a problem and solve it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book to learn the basics, 17 April 2012
Graham Moss "GAMBOY Barton" (Storrington, West Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 10 For Dummies (Paperback)
Well written and well structured book. This book has made learning Photoshop Elements easy, given that I had no knowledge of the subject beforehand. Happy to recommend this book, which I think has been well worth the money!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to understand, 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 10 For Dummies (Paperback)
Yep I am a dummie but this is so easy to use I am finding it to easy But I am still learning
Great Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 April 2015
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 10 For Dummies (Paperback)
Very pleased with this book, easy to understand Photoshop guides.

4.0 out of 5 stars not as good as expected, 30 July 2012
Dave (Essex England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 10 For Dummies (Paperback)
This book is writen with the view that you already know a lot about Photoshop Elements, the basics of what I wanted was not explained. It was not what I expected from Dummies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Photoshop 10, 4 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 10 For Dummies (Paperback)
Needed the book to compliment the disk, you don,t get much help from Adobe, they should include a book like this (It costs enough)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
great illustration

1.0 out of 5 stars Photoshop Elements 10 for Dummies, 4 April 2012
Mr. T. A. Clarke (Stourbridge, West Midlands United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 10 For Dummies (Paperback)
I have been running a trial version of Photoshop Elements 10. I purchased this book ' P.E 10 for Dummies' in the hope that it might help me understand this complicated piece of software.

All I can say that if this book is for Dummies, God help what a book for 'experts' must be like. The very first attempt at an excercise resulted in complete frustration. I am not thick, but this book assumes a level of expertise in this type of software which is unfortunate, as the reader would not be purchasing a guide if he/she knew how to do basic things in the first place. Why the makers of Elements 10 do not provide a basic guide is beyond me becaus ethe package certainly is not cheap. The sofware is complicated to use and accordingly, precise step by step instructions to carry out certins processes need to be clearly written. This is not the case and I have given up on trying to learn how to use it.

Why this is the most popular software for this subject I do not know. Keep well clear is my advice unless you are very much into this kind of stuff and have had previous experience.

Terry Clarke

3.0 out of 5 stars Gave up in favour of a DVD, 6 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 10 For Dummies (Paperback)
Why are all this type of book, so damned long?! I was preparing for Photoshop and a steep learning curve, so thought this book would help. OK everything is there (somewhere), but it's tedious and boring to try and wade so much. I found a training DVD which I like better and as I have a little knowledge already made the transition to Photoshop quicker than I thought.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon purchases, 17 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 10 For Dummies (Paperback)
I am pleased to give credit to Amazon productCanon EF 50 mm f/1.8 II Lenss which I have purchaed recently. All the items have more than lived up to expectation and have been delivered promptly. The star item has been the Canon 50mm f1.8 lens which has opened a new world for me on my Canon 500D which I also purchased from Amazon.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Photoshop Elements 10 For Dummies
Photoshop Elements 10 For Dummies by Ted Padova (Paperback - 8 Nov. 2011)