5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reference book
This book covers everything necessary to produce a data driven report. I tend to keep away from books that say you can learn a given subject in 24 Hours!
Published 13 months ago by Codemaster

1.0 out of 5 stars (Review of Amazon book preview - not the book)
Published 9 months ago by James Beidleman

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reference book, 31 Oct 2013
Codemaster (Watford, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Professional Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars (Review of Amazon book preview - not the book), 21 Mar 2014
I am trying to decide if I want to buy this book. So I go look at the Table of Contents. Well It starts with chapter 15? What is in chapters 1-14? Amazon chose to leave those pages out so I have to buy the book, but I am not going to buy the book since I can't see what is in this book. I understand why they are leaving out pages. But they should not touch the Table of Contents! Sorry - no sale.

Professional Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services
Professional Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services by Grant Paisley (Paperback - 1 Jun 2012)