5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful
I moved up from a from an older model Canon DSLR and thought that I really needed a little help in finding out what my new camera could do.
This book has been very useful to me and I oiften refer back to it. I know it may not go into great detail, but I think it is really aimed at the keen amateur photographer.
I needed a manual to give me a grass roots...
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars For dummies.....???
Published on 4 Jan 2012 by Emma

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D For Dummies (Paperback)
I needed a manual to give me a grass roots understanding of the potential of my camera and this book gave it to me.
I would recommend this manual.

3.0 out of 5 stars For dummies.....???, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D For Dummies (Paperback)
Maybe I'm just thick since this book is written for "dummies" however there are some aspects that this book appears to gloss over with the assumption that you know certain terms and aspects surrounding photography. As an absolute beginner to photography I bought this book hoping it would walk me through entry level photography, however many pages left me baffled and having to look up certain elements online. However there are many aspects that are made very clear of which i am very grateful, however I would not commit myself to saying that there isn't a better entry level photography book....maybe I am just more than a dummy.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D For Dummies (Paperback)
Got this for a colleague who was new to his DSLR, and he has learnt loads in a very short time from using it. Definitely worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Dummys for Canon, 15 Mar 2012
This review is from: Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D For Dummies (Paperback)
What can I say the Dummies books are famous and it has lots of colour pictures. You can never have enough books on camera specific techniques to get the most out of your equipement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative and answered my needs, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D For Dummies (Paperback)
I found this book exactly what I needed and it addressed all the questions I had regarding the Canon 1100D I purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars top book, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D For Dummies (Paperback)
Written with the novice in mind the book is well written and easy to understand. Plenty of colour images .

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 6 Mar 2014
really explained everything i wanted to know about my new camera , being a newbie to the whole dslr camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!!!, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D For Dummies (Paperback)
Being a newbie to DSLR photography, I was feeling a little out of my depth with my new camera but after reading just a couple of chapters, I found that I had learnt so much about my camera's functions, really improved my photographic knowledge and been encouraged to meddle with the terrifying dial and buttons that had previously baffled me. The manual that comes with the camera isn't very helpful for a technophobe like myself but this book has helped me to move away from "auto" and encouraged me to explore my camera which is really what we all want when we spend oodles of cash on a new camera!!
It's not "War and Peace" but for just over a tenner, it's well worth a punt. I love mine and keep referring back to it. It's saved me having to enrol on a basic photography course and allowed me to experiment with my camera at my own pace.

5.0 out of 5 stars canon rebel for dummies, 21 Jun 2013
It.s clever , funny at times and not too technical, overall a very good teaching book for people starting out in photography

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 19 Jun 2013
Alison Chestnutt (Dungannon, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D For Dummies (Paperback)
Simple language is used, so that everyone can benefit from the good, solid advice in this instruction manual. There's a sizeable section on using software to edit your photos. The instructions are easy to follow and clear.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D For Dummies
Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D For Dummies by Robert Correll (Paperback - 2 Sep 2011)