4.0 out of 5 stars Delivery
This product was delivered very quickly and exactly as described. The infomation was accurate and I am pleased to received exactly the content I thought I would.
Published on 19 Dec. 2011 by Paul

3.0 out of 5 stars Some interesting thoughts
Published 22 months ago by SHyatt

3.0 out of 5 stars Some interesting thoughts, 2 Jun. 2013
The concept is very good and I am great fan of usual visual tools to aid teams for commitment, innovation and high performance. As with most people's theories I think there are some points that you are happy to take away and some that you can leave. I haven't read the book from cover to cover yet but I have gone through most of it and this might be a very personal view but I just didn't quite gel with the writer's style. However, the overall essence of the book is creative and provides a different approach that you could practically apply with teams in a working environment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivery, 19 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Visual Teams: Graphic Tools for Commitment, Innovation, and High Performance (Paperback)

Visual Teams: Graphic Tools for Commitment, Innovation, and High Performance