5.0 out of 5 stars Great workbook !!!
This book really helps for high school and college levels. But don't bother to buy the kindle version though, the paperback is much better since you can practice all of the calculation straightaway.

The delivery was fast and satisfying.

If there is gonna be a second workbook, I think I'm gonna buy it.
Published 20 months ago by Matt Bushbee

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for revision, but not great to learn from
Published 10 months ago by Pange

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for revision, but not great to learn from, 2 Feb 2014
Have started working through this book, but found the explanations long and unhelpful, and the worked through examples difficult to follow and they jump in difficulty without taking gradual steps. I think I've been spoiled by the CGP books which offer much clearer explanations and examples - maybe for us real 'dummies'! Good for practising what you already know and testing yourself, but definitely not my first choice of book to introduce new topics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workbook !!!, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Algebra I Workbook For Dummies 2e (Paperback)

The delivery was fast and satisfying.

If there is gonna be a second workbook, I think I'm gonna buy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little glimmer of light..., 9 Sep 2012
I bought this for my kindle. As I had to flick from the question to answers continuously that made it more laborious than a paper copy. However, it is very clearly explained. It starts with the assumption that you aren't a dummy but your maths isn't that great. The author doesn't try to be too clever and introduces concepts at a steady but not too slow pace. The best part for someone trying to learn algebra is the excellent way in which the answers to questions are thoroughly worked through. This enables the student to check every step and if necessary find the point at which they go wrong. This is missing from many maths texts which simply give the answer rather than just the working so this is a really good buy if you are studying independently.
Would definitely recommend for adults starting back into maths or school students looking for an alternative to their text.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a course book to help understanding of subject in more detail, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Algebra I Workbook For Dummies 2e (Paperback)
Well structured, easy to follow and very useful in helping to get to grips with the key concepts of this subject area. Couldn't have passed my access course without it!

5.0 out of 5 stars it really is very good., 2 Aug 2014
Just trying to review the stuff I learnt 30 years ago! I wish I had had this book back then, it really is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2014
Brilliant, Just what was wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars good for the grey cells., 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Algebra I Workbook For Dummies 2e (Paperback)
This has been a good way to refresh the memory and is easy to read a continued another great Dummies book.

Algebra I Workbook For Dummies 2e
Algebra I Workbook For Dummies 2e by Mary Jane Sterling (Paperback - 27 July 2011)