Published 10 months ago by Rebecca Hawkins

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Found this book hard reading and still having finished it.
Published 1 month ago by Peter Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars controversial with an interesting perspective to the new age and the paranormal, 15 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Surviving the Eighth Dimension: A paranormal guide (Paperback)
I found this book to be an interesting read. The ghost remover explains the paranormal in great detail and shares his own experiences. His controversial take on the new age movement comes from an interesting perspective. I really enjoyed how the ghost remover shares his experience with the reader to explain his journey. The most interesting part about this whole book is his perspective on the Divine and connecting to the Divine, and how to be rid of all evil. It is a fresh new take on connecting to the Divine (God, enlightenment etc.) without going to church.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, get it and enjoy it., 20 Aug. 2014
This book has been excellently written. It is easy to read and very informal with the information given. As I was reading through the book I found that there was alot of information in it regarding some of my personal experiences. It has given me a better understanding on how to deal with certain situations which arise quite frequently. I was glad to have won the book and have certainly enjoyed reading it. I would say well worth the money. Well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening and compelling, 18 Jun. 2014
Ms. N. Larmour (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The Ghost Remover explained everything in layman's terms so it was easy to understand. He shared experiences which happened him along his life's journey. It was very enlightening and I have learnt so much from this book. It has really opened my eyes. A totally compelling read and I feel a must have book for everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars A fascinating glimpse into our extraordinary supernatural world, 23 Jun. 2014
A few days ago I listened to a riveting podcast interview with the author which prompted me to purchase his book and learn more.

It's a fast and engrossing read, and I know I'll come back to it again and again over the coming weeks and months. I'm not entirely sure I agree with some of The Ghost Remover's conclusions - particularly about the true nature of 'ghosts' - and as I'm someone who errs more towards the Pagan than the Christian I found some (small) parts of the book difficult to get onboard with - but he definitely makes a compelling case, and in my opinion this is an intriguing, unsettling and deeply knowledgeable and soulful overview of the growing struggle between Light and Dark.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a must for anyone into paranormal great read to the point really helpful in all aspects ..., 29 July 2014
This book is a must for anyone into paranormal great read to the point really helpful in all aspects can,t stress enough why everyone thats interested in the paranormal should have one and even make it a part of there kit......

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth purchasing!, 9 Aug. 2014
I noticed a twitter tag for the ghost remover and after reading a few of his posts I found a few videos online of him and his partner going about their work. The book purchase was inevitable and I find this book to be very intriguing, easy to follow with a nice personal tone to it. I would recommend the ghost removers book to anyone with an interest in the paranormal as it is a refreshing 'rebalance' against the current glut of 'ghost hunting' tv shows.
JM

4.0 out of 5 stars What an excellent read. A superb reference point for anyone with ..., 10 Jan. 2015
What an excellent read. A superb reference point for anyone with any doubts about the paranormal, and compelling reading for those interested in how dark energies are far more prevalent than we think. A book which I will keep returning to. A brave move by the author to share personal experiences and give a realistic view of Reiki. Excellent book which I would recommend to anyone. The more people this book reaches the better.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 26 Mar. 2015
Found this book hard reading and still having finished it.

Surviving the Eighth Dimension: A paranormal guide
Surviving the Eighth Dimension: A paranormal guide by The Ghost Remover (Paperback - 9 Jun. 2014)