4.0 out of 5 stars A fascinating glimpse into our extraordinary supernatural world, 23 Jun 2014
A few days ago I listened to a riveting podcast interview with the author which prompted me to purchase his book and learn more.

It's a fast and engrossing read, and I know I'll come back to it again and again over the coming weeks and months. I'm not entirely sure I agree with some of The Ghost Remover's conclusions - particularly about the true nature of 'ghosts' - and as I'm someone who errs more towards the Pagan than the Christian I found some (small) parts of the book difficult to get onboard with - but he definitely makes a compelling case, and in my opinion this is an intriguing, unsettling and deeply knowledgeable and soulful overview of the growing struggle between Light and Dark.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening and compelling, 18 Jun 2014
Ms. N. Larmour (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Surviving the Eighth Dimension: A paranormal guide (Paperback)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The Ghost Remover explained everything in layman's terms so it was easy to understand. He shared experiences which happened him along his life's journey. It was very enlightening and I have learnt so much from this book. It has really opened my eyes. A totally compelling read and I feel a must have book for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars controversial with an interesting perspective to the new age and the paranormal, 15 Jun 2014
I found this book to be an interesting read. The ghost remover explains the paranormal in great detail and shares his own experiences. His controversial take on the new age movement comes from an interesting perspective. I really enjoyed how the ghost remover shares his experience with the reader to explain his journey. The most interesting part about this whole book is his perspective on the Divine and connecting to the Divine, and how to be rid of all evil. It is a fresh new take on connecting to the Divine (God, enlightenment etc.) without going to church.

Surviving the Eighth Dimension: A paranormal guide
Surviving the Eighth Dimension: A paranormal guide by The Ghost Remover (Paperback - 9 Jun 2014)
9.53