5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing it does work!
Published 4 months ago by Jelly Bean

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed
I specifically wrote to the author to ask certain things and she assured me that what i wanted was in the book, well it wasn't so it was useless to me, i know it's cheap but that's beside the point, i might aswell delete it from my kindle
Published 6 months ago by jayne Bassett

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing it does work!, 19 Oct. 2014
If you do stick to this there is no way you won't lose weight. I can't believe some people have said they lost nothing, if they did stick to what is in the book they can't have lost nothing. I lost a stone and a half in a month. Really pleased and still use some of the recipes now I love them so much and it's really made me think about how I eat, what I eat, and when I eat. I haven't done as much exercise as she says but have become more active which I think helped. However, breath problems can be a bit of an issue when you are on your no carb days but gum helps!! I know that if I fall a bit doing the two weeks making sure I stick to the rules will totally work for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, 8 Aug. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars If like me you have full time job, 30 Aug. 2014
If you've got time to make all the recipes it could work for you. If like me you have full time job, that also includes working late on occasions...pointless. You won't have time available.

1.0 out of 5 stars what a load of rubbish, title is completely contradictory ..., 16 Sept. 2014
what a load of rubbish, title is completely contradictory to content, a book for folk with more time than sense!

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy to prepare/plan/Cook, 30 Sept. 2014
Mr. Jm Lord "Mickdenise27" (Bacup, Lancashire, England.) - See all my reviews
Really tasty and healthy recipes. Quick and easy to prepare/plan/Cook. Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish., 10 Jun. 2014
Utter drivel. Glad I didn't actually spend money on it. One word to anyone considering this freebie. Don't.
You'll never get the time spent reading it back. Clearly it's written for 'busy' people with time on their hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars FLAWLESS! DELIGHTED WITH MY PURCHASE - GR8 VALUE - PROMPT DELIVERY - 5 STAR!!, 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: 2 Weeks in the Super Fast Lane: Super Fast Fat Loss for Super Busy People (Paperback)
FLAWLESS! DELIGHTED WITH MY PURCHASE - GR8 VALUE - PROMPT DELIVERY - 5 STAR!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 28 Nov. 2014
No different to other dirt books
Disappointed

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 17 Aug. 2014
not good at all

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 Weeks in the Super Fast Lane: Super Fast Fat Loss for Super Busy People, 14 Dec. 2014
good book