Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 26 December 2013
I couldn't put this book down,every point was explained logically and scientifically.I am a medical professional and could undestand the medical terms easily but also think that a non-medical person would be able to follow the autor's deep but well explained arguments about what is healthy and what isn't.I think this book is "must have" for any person,who needs a greater knowledge in healthy lifestyle,cosmetic professions and dieting or just for somebody,who is prepared to see a new,fresh and revolutionary different approach to living.
on 27 October 2013
This book is a must for anybody who takes their skin and general health seriously. Dr Williams backs everything she says with proper scientific evidence and explains things simply and clearly. The first part of the book is quite scientific and so takes a bit of time to get through but it is information which is needed if one is going to truly understand the following chapters. Most importantly, this book makes so much sense I defy anyone who's read it to stick to their old eating habits!
on 2 February 2015
To be honest I found no really new information in this book, it was rather long winded. I've heard it all before, cut out sugar, no carbs, eat 'good' fat, I am aware of all of this. As a vegetarian it is very difficult to live without carbs and pulses and I think I would get rather bored of cauliflower! So it gave me no new ideas about nutrition. Oh well, maybe a few more wrinkles but a more interesting diet.
on 17 September 2013
I was compelled to finish this book in 1 session !
This way of eating is Life changing and I can't recommend it enough ..
All research is scientifically backed up and is explained simply.
A must read for anyone who wants to look and feel their utmost best .
on 22 December 2014
Very short book. I felt I could have got the same info for free by googling articles. I far preferred books such as The pH Miracle and Rev Up your Metabolism after 40.
on 2 October 2013
Do you want to stay looking young into old age? Do you want to live healthy and happy into your twilight years? Or do you want to confirm (though well researched and informative science) what you subconsciously knew about the food you eat? If you want all this (and more) then this book is most definitely for you.

To be honest, I was skeptical at first. I'd heard all the 'tricks' to keep your skin looking young - don't go in the sun (ever), moisturize, drink water, etc. And none of it really helped. But this book had my attention from the beginning. It uses science and research to back up claims that it's actually our modern lifestyle that's aging us!

We weren't built to eat what we eat! It just makes sense (and I think I've always had a suspicion) that low fat (low taste) diets and high grain/sugar diets are ruining out health. Future Proof Your Skin! explains why our supermarkets are stocked with sugary (long-lasting) treats. Or why it can be so hard to cut back on sweets. The best part is that it doesn't just preach what not to do, it offers a practical (and delicious) diet plan to live a healthier, longer and more youthful-looking life.

Love, love, love, this book.
on 10 November 2013
Very useful book based on sound evidence for a healthier lifestyle. Also very interesting and knowledge enhancing book with some surprising facts.
on 26 June 2014
Very well written book on how to keep your skin nice and young. After reading the book I started to make little adjustments to my diet like replacing dairy with almond milk and cutting out bread also I am more aware about my daily sugar intake now. I was quite surprised how easy it was to make those little changes. I am feeling much better than before, less tired and my skin looks and feels better as well. I also tried some of the recipes in the book and love particularly the cauliflower mash :-) The only thing I am struggling with so far is the fasting :-) Many thanks for a great motivation to look better after yourself and your skin. Highly recommended!
on 14 October 2013
I loved this up-to-date book explaining the connection between our biological level,what we eat & how to achieve beautiful skin & a long healthy life.The science research is concise ,easy to understand and this new way of eating has now become my lifestyle.I cannot wait for more books from Dr Williams with her sound advice.
on 23 October 2013
If you only ever buy one book about looking after your skin, then this is it. It is such an easy read, so informative and makes so much sense. It doesn't just explode myths. It gets you to understand what we need to do to "future proof our skin" You need to read this book before you purchase any more skin care, and before you do your supermarket shop.
It will change what you eat and what you put on your skin. Probably the best £10 I have ever spent.