5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this - what a sensible and achievable plan!
Well written, (and if translated to English then a really good translation!), clearly set out and very achievable. I liked the links to online tests, forms for keeping progress, etc, although the biological age test result was quite a shock!

It's very thorough, and takes you through the 10 weeks in a logical progression, starting with nutrition, moving on to...
Published 10 months ago by Ebook Proofreader

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good :-(
Hmmm, was I reading the same book as the five star people? I read the kindle version that kept referring the reader back to her website on almost every page (for half a page of information), so annoying and very repetitive. (Why would I want to have internet on for reading a book I've downloaded?) Perhaps this book is useful to people who know absolutely nothing about how...
Published 8 months ago by clarissa

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed. The re iPod section didn't load properly on ..., 13 Sept. 2014
Very disappointed. The re iPod section didn't load properly on my kindle fire. So all the recipients were disjointed, making them impossible to decipher. I've returned for refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing - inspirational and motivational, 3 Aug. 2014
This review is from: 10 Years Younger in 10 Weeks (Paperback)
This is a great book - very inspirational, filled with great advice and good recipes. It all keeps you motivated to lead a healthy and happy lifestyle. It's a fun and easy read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical yet personal, 24 July 2014
very good book, practical yet very personal ... some of the supplementary use is a bit extreme other than that it is a good guide book to how to keep the body balanced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book on nutrition and health, 25 April 2014
Being a Dane I haven't been able to ignore this book that people have been raving about for years - so I finally gave it a read, and I love it! Very useful with recipes and great insights for how to become a little healthier and a lot happier in every day life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still reading this, 10 April 2014
I heard the buzz about this writer and the book and ordered it. Am still working my way through it and what I have read so far make sense. I am determined to be the fittest and healthiest I can be

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth buying on kindle, 12 Aug. 2014
I have enjoyed reading this book and started putting some of the advice into practice. My skin has improved from Thorbjorg's advice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book to get you motivated., 3 Aug. 2014
Read it and be enlightened! Refreshing book, easy to read and boy does it work! Persevere with it and you'll reap the benefits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing healthy life style, 7 Sept. 2014
this book is Aaron clear example of a healthy life style. Is not following a diet but me coming healthy and live yourself

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifechanging and lifelengthening, 23 April 2014
This book has made me realize, that living a healthy and vital lifestyle is a piece off cake.
Thorbjorg manages to split the alterations up in to small parts, so that you are on a safe way to success - step by step. The book is full of delicious recipes, that are easy to make.
After changing my lifestyle, i have no longer Astma or psorrheasis, which gave me great problems earlier.
Living the Thorbjorg-way is very easy and not at all restricted. It is a life with joy and vitality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifechanging!, 23 April 2014
I followed the 10 week programme, and was truly overjoyed with the results! I have so much more energy now.

10 Years Younger in 10 Weeks
10 Years Younger in 10 Weeks by Thorbjorg (Paperback - 1 April 2014)